New member from Finland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2014, 12:01 PM
New member from Finland
Hello everyone!

Looking for a new forum in which I could have deep discussions (or sometimes mind numbing) about life and everything, and then I stumbled upon this site.

So here is just a little info about me:

- 27 (nearly 28) years old living in a terraced house with a "female cohabitant" and a shitloads of animals, but not crazy-animal-person level amount.
- Working in telecommunications, sales to be exact
- Trying to attend university to do masters in information leadership (bachelor level atm)
- Hobbies include computer games and 80's movies (also I watch a lot of new movies), also excercise with my dogs.

Just looking for fellow atheists as my opinions and "soap box rantings" are really getting on my gf's nerves and I think I have made a lot of people unfriend me in Facebook also (not that is bothers me) Big Grin

Let's hope I can add this one to my active forums, sometimes it seems to be a bit difficult.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Tatuks's post
16-05-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: New member from Finland
(16-05-2014 12:01 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  Hello everyone!

Looking for a new forum in which I could have deep discussions (or sometimes mind numbing) about life and everything, and then I stumbled upon this site.

So here is just a little info about me:

- 27 (nearly 28) years old living in a terraced house with a "female cohabitant" and a shitloads of animals, but not crazy-animal-person level amount.
- Working in telecommunications, sales to be exact
- Trying to attend university to do masters in information leadership (bachelor level atm)
- Hobbies include computer games and 80's movies (also I watch a lot of new movies), also excercise with my dogs.

Just looking for fellow atheists as my opinions and "soap box rantings" are really getting on my gf's nerves and I think I have made a lot of people unfriend me in Facebook also (not that is bothers me) Big Grin

Let's hope I can add this one to my active forums, sometimes it seems to be a bit difficult.

Welcome (again, I just said it in the 'Why we hate the Yanks' thread).

This is where the unfriended go to make friends.

Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
16-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the nut house. Thumbsup

Never mind DLJ, he's a wanker..... and it isnt the "why we hate the yanks" thread. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
16-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Tervetuloa! (Yes, I had to look that up, I'm not Finnish)

Don't think we have another Fin on the board, might have shown up at one time, but if he or she did they weren't here for long. We do have a Norwegian, though.

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Based on these first three posts I think I'm really going to fit in here. Thanks for the welcoming! Norwegians are great, really expensive country though.

If I'm the first Finn here then I think I have to make sure everyone knows I'm the original if other show up. I think that putting Finnish flags everywhere in my signature and avatar and such would do the trick.

Just kidding.
[+] 4 users Like Tatuks's post
16-05-2014, 01:27 PM
(16-05-2014 01:24 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  ...
Finnish flags

Did you mean this?

[Image: 512px-Auto_Racing_Chequered.svg.png]

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
16-05-2014, 01:51 PM
Welcome Tatuks!
Since you like animals and we have a few trolls, you should feel right at home. Thumbsup

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
16-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Ok ok! The Finnish flag is the correct grammar I believe.

Good trolls are artists, they can rile everyone up without bringing up that they are just trying to get a reaction out of you. Like me.
16-05-2014, 02:19 PM
So how come you fought on our side in WW2 and nobody constantly reminds you of it?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
16-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Good question. Maybe we don't matter that much. I used to have a customer who was in SS in the WW2.

I'm fascinated by world war two and my friends in Germany always remember to remind me of that little fact. Going to see them in Berlin in the end of may.

Love your country! (because we fought with you, my gray uniformed brethren!)