New member from Finland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2014, 05:04 AM
RE: New member from Finland
If by insane you mean person who drinks every weekend and behaves in private life in a way that he would be fired instantly if he would do that shit at work, is obsessed by old movies with Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Pacino etc. owns five animals (two cats, two dogs and one tortoise), likes to spend 90% of his time alone but is extremely social when drunk and bores people with constant preaching on how religion is stupid and Jesus is/was a sadistic narcissist, then I'm the right kind of insane.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tatuks's post
17-05-2014, 05:18 AM
(17-05-2014 05:04 AM)Tatuks Wrote:  If by insane you mean person who drinks every weekend and behaves in private life in a way that he would be fired instantly if he would do that shit at work, is obsessed by old movies with Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Pacino etc. owns five animals (two cats, two dogs and one tortoise), likes to spend 90% of his time alone but is extremely social when drunk and bores people with constant preaching on how religion is stupid and Jesus is/was a sadistic narcissist, then I'm the right kind of insane.

Exactly, I was disappointed to see male in the profile ; (

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
17-05-2014, 05:40 AM
(17-05-2014 05:04 AM)Tatuks Wrote:  If by insane you mean person who drinks every weekend and behaves in private life in a way that he would be fired instantly if he would do that shit at work, is obsessed by old movies with Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Pacino etc. owns five animals (two cats, two dogs and one tortoise), likes to spend 90% of his time alone but is extremely social when drunk and bores people with constant preaching on how religion is stupid and Jesus is/was a sadistic narcissist, then I'm the right kind of insane.

I dont see anything insane with this statement. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
17-05-2014, 05:45 AM
(17-05-2014 05:18 AM)sporehux Wrote:  

Exactly, I was disappointed to see male in the profile ; (

Don't worry, I can be very girly sometimes Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Tatuks's post
17-05-2014, 07:44 AM
(16-05-2014 12:01 PM)Tatuks Wrote:  Hello everyone!

Looking for a new forum in which I could have deep discussions (or sometimes mind numbing) about life and everything, and then I stumbled upon this site.

So here is just a little info about me:

- 27 (nearly 28) years old living in a terraced house with a "female cohabitant" and a shitloads of animals, but not crazy-animal-person level amount.
- Working in telecommunications, sales to be exact
- Trying to attend university to do masters in information leadership (bachelor level atm)
- Hobbies include computer games and 80's movies (also I watch a lot of new movies), also excercise with my dogs.

Just looking for fellow atheists as my opinions and "soap box rantings" are really getting on my gf's nerves and I think I have made a lot of people unfriend me in Facebook also (not that is bothers me) Big Grin

Let's hope I can add this one to my active forums, sometimes it seems to be a bit difficult.

Welcome to one of the most open forums you're likely to join!! About this time of year, things should be warming up in Finland, yes?
Well...join in with a discussion topic!!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
17-05-2014, 01:40 PM
(17-05-2014 05:45 AM)Tatuks Wrote:  Don't worry, I can be very girly sometimes Heart

Me too!!!

oh wait...

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
17-05-2014, 01:57 PM
What is a Tatuks?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post