New member sayin' howdy.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2011, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2011 11:52 PM by justinmckean.)
New member sayin' howdy.
Howdy.

I'm Justin McKean. Atheist ex-Christian in Tulsa, Ok. Writer, solo performer and Diet Coke addict.

Looking forward to meeting all of you and to meeting the Thinking Atheist in person this Saturday at FreeOK. Prolly gonna be lurking a bit until I know my way around.

Ya'll have fun!

~Justin

PS - I'm on the Facebooks (facebook.com/justin.mckean), Skype (justin.mckean) and Twitter (justinmckean).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: New member sayin' howdy.
(25-07-2011 11:42 PM)justinmckean Wrote:  Howdy.

I'm Justin McKean. Atheist ex-Christian in Tulsa, Ok. Writer, solo performer and Diet Coke addict.

Looking forward to meeting all of you and to meeting the Thinking Atheist in person this Saturday at FreeOK. Prolly gonna be lurking a bit until I know my way around.

Ya'll have fun!

~Justin

PS - I'm on the Facebooks (facebook.com/justin.mckean), Skype (justin.mckean) and Twitter (justinmckean).

Hi and welcome.
Care for some babystew?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
28-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Howdy brother.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
12-08-2011, 04:30 AM
(26-07-2011 12:41 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(25-07-2011 11:42 PM)justinmckean Wrote:  Howdy.

Ya'll have fun!

~Justin

Hi and welcome.
Care for some babystew?

Howdy partner.

Also, yes. I would LOVE to have some baby stew!Big Grin

GET IN MY BELLY!

«Είμα Ανθρώπου. Είμαι όλοι για μένα. Δεν υπάρχουν Θεοί».
Ωμέγα Γάμμα