New mineral from space.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: New mineral from space.
(27-06-2012 03:54 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(27-06-2012 03:36 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I'll accept your "non-goalpost" challenge.

I'll try to steer clear of the climate issues, cause they clearly lie about it, but that is probably politically motivated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trWcqxrQgcc

Basically it's not too hard to dig up foxnews lying about science.

Apparently the same goes for Huffington Post, CBS, or MSNBC.

Basically, you're associating information on a single source while ignoring the fact that it was reported in all other medias. Red herring much?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
27-06-2012, 04:28 PM
(27-06-2012 04:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-06-2012 03:54 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  

Basically it's not too hard to dig up foxnews lying about science.

Apparently the same goes for Huffington Post, CBS, or MSNBC.

Basically, you're associating information on a single source while ignoring the fact that it was reported in all other medias. Red herring much?
Nope I don't trust any of the news outlets. If there is some story from these guys, I always try to find the sources the story came from.

Nothing tells the truth better than the source.

If I red herring-ed you I'm sorry, but I thought the links I provided were pretty foxnews centered.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
27-06-2012, 04:32 PM
(27-06-2012 07:55 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fox... Dodgy

http://www.livescience.com/21197-allende...neral.html hadda make sure it wuz referenced somewhere else. Big Grin

Here's another good article about it... with a cool pic of a cross section of a piece of meteorite.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
27-06-2012, 05:01 PM
KC proselytizing Fox News... we don't take kindly to your type around here. Evil_monster

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-06-2012, 10:32 AM
(27-06-2012 04:28 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(27-06-2012 04:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Apparently the same goes for Huffington Post, CBS, or MSNBC.

Nope I don't trust any of the news outlets. If there is some story from these guys, I always try to find the sources the story came from.

If I red herring-ed you I'm sorry, but I thought the links I provided were pretty foxnews centered.

So, then you're admitting to being partisan as well as being hypocritical as you are doing exactly what you are condemning.

Your unfounded conjecture about Foxnews was only a half truth. Did they report it? Yes. Did everyone else report it? Yes.

You claim you hate all news media because not all truth is reported but only shunned Foxnews. How are you any different from what you condemn?

I'm as close to a centrist as you can get, so I'm able to be bi-partisan when it comes to issues.

Your partisan comments are no different from the right wing wackos that you complain about... you're just on the different end.

Be fair with your condemnation.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
28-06-2012, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2012 12:20 PM by fstratzero.)
(28-06-2012 10:32 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-06-2012 04:28 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Nope I don't trust any of the news outlets. If there is some story from these guys, I always try to find the sources the story came from.

So, then you're admitting to being partisan as well as being hypocritical as you are doing exactly what you are condemning.

Your unfounded conjecture about Foxnews was only a half truth. Did they report it? Yes. Did everyone else report it? Yes.

You claim you hate all news media because not all truth is reported but only shunned Foxnews. How are you any different from what you condemn?

I'm as close to a centrist as you can get, so I'm able to be bi-partisan when it comes to issues.

Your partisan comments are no different from the right wing wackos that you complain about... you're just on the different end.

Be fair with your condemnation.
The good news is the mineral story did check out Tongue

What I will admit is that I don't trust many of the news outlets. I do see foxnews as the greater of the liars, of the news outlets. Trusting them seems foolish.
http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stori...gally-lie/

Now I don't hate them, the news simply doesn't have to tell the truth. So why trust what it has to say?

But I don't want to argue this further because I feel like it's leading this thread off track.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp