New preaching duties / division of labor / help wanted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2013, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 06:26 PM by Bucky Ball.)
New preaching duties / division of labor / help wanted
"He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation' " . Mark 16:15
So, OK the humans didn't work out so well, and it's time to start working on all the other creatures in creation.
Please pick your creature(s), and get to work, preaching the good news to the rest of creation.
Personally, I will take the armadillos, ardvaarks, cats, gerbils, and horses. Ok maybe I'll share the horses, but not the armadillos. The plants will be divided up next week, and the fish the week after. It's your one chance. You can become the Apostle to the Dolphins, or the Squid.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: New preaching duties / division of labor / help wanted
I want the parrots, I think it will be easier to communicate with them Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-02-2013, 01:44 AM
(09-02-2013 01:20 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I want the parrots, I think it will be easier to communicate with them Tongue
And the cows. Just who will be doing the cows ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

09-02-2013, 02:02 AM
I understand from the health food oil salesmen that there are good bacteria and bad bacteria.

This seems to go against the wisdom of Genesis where our lord looked upon his creation and "saw that it was good."

I think it's important that we target the bad ones with the good news and make them good.

[Image: bad_bacteria1.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-02-2013, 05:33 PM
I'll take the dogs, spiders, rabbits, and ant eaters. I suspect that the Argentine ants have already heard the good news since they go around killing the other ants for perhaps religious differences.
I vote that we don't waste our time on the Emus.
I also vote that we don't preach to the dolphins. They will only laugh at us.
[+] 2 users Like Noelani's post
09-02-2013, 05:35 PM
(09-02-2013 05:33 PM)Noelani Wrote:  I also vote that we don't preach to the dolphins. They will only laugh at us.
As will the hyenas Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
09-02-2013, 06:34 PM
(09-02-2013 12:55 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation' " . Mark 16:15
So, OK the humans didn't work out so well, and it's time to start working on all the other creatures in creation.
Please pick your creature(s), and get to work, preaching the good news to the rest of creation.
Personally, I will take the armadillos, ardvaarks, cats, gerbils, and horses. Ok maybe I'll share the horses, but not the armadillos. The plants will be divided up next week, and the fish the week after. It's your one chance. You can become the Apostle to the Dolphins, or the Squid.
Hey Bucky,
Please make sure your creatures at least preach the right good news this time. Maybe then they won't fail as miserably as humans did. Big Grin

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
09-02-2013, 06:36 PM
(09-02-2013 12:55 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation' " . Mark 16:15
I tried explaining religion to my dog. He watched me for a minute or so, then came over, wagging his tail, wanting his ears scratched. Then he tried to give me a slobbery ball. Then he got bored and unhappy and went to sleep.

Something tells me it wasn't the good news he was looking for.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
09-02-2013, 06:56 PM
I see snakes on the trail all the time and I try to talk to them but they never talk back. wth

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
09-02-2013, 09:21 PM
(09-02-2013 06:56 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I see snakes on the trail all the time and I try to talk to them but they never talk back. wth

Have any offered you fruit...like say an apple?Shocking

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post