New preaching duties / division of labor / help wanted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2013, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 09:59 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: New preaching duties / division of labor / help wanted
(09-02-2013 06:36 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I tried explaining religion to my dog. He watched me for a minute or so, then came over, wagging his tail, wanting his ears scratched. Then he tried to give me a slobbery ball. Then he got bored and unhappy and went to sleep.

Something tells me it wasn't the good news he was looking for.

I have a retort to that, but I will spare you. Tongue Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 09:31 PM
All of creation? Well, the mountains and valleys were created, I'll take those.
09-02-2013, 09:33 PM
I'll preach to the natural gas and oil reserves. It'll take some effort to get down to them though. It might be easier if we bring it all up here first...

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
09-02-2013, 09:52 PM
(09-02-2013 02:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I understand from the health food oil salesmen that there are good bacteria and bad bacteria.

This seems to go against the wisdom of Genesis where our lord looked upon his creation and "saw that it was good."

I think it's important that we target the bad ones with the good news and make them good.

Mmmmnnnah.... Consider I think there was a list floating around from god about how many of the "clean beasts" and the "unclean beasts" were to end up being saved via Noah. I'm sure that's what was meant by the good and bad bacteria.

Phew - on that boat, I'm betting the bad bacteria outnumbered the good. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Girly's got the drunk pen-tailed tree shrews covered. Thumbsup

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-02-2013, 10:52 PM
I'll take Condors. Not just the California Condors of which there are 157 raised and surviving in captivity, but the entire species. World wide, there are approximately 1261 Condors.

Sadly, it shouldn't take very long since there aren't many left. Sadcryface

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-02-2013, 11:14 PM
All I want are the Welsh Corgis, and I will teach them all how to play Shogi...

[Image: ein03.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
10-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Sperm Whales

In a few days I head out on an adventure that I hope I come back from, a group of us will be photographing a pod of these giants off of Dominica. We'll be in the water with them, blue water, as in thousands of feet deep with nothing more than our cameras and snorkel gear. Excited and rethinking my sanity.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/an...erm-whale/

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption