New report. Trump may quit. Artical inside.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2017, 09:42 PM
New report. Trump may quit. Artical inside.
Art of the deal author.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2017, 09:46 PM
RE: New report. Trump may quit. Artical inside.
(17-08-2017 09:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Art of the deal author.

No reason to think he has any special inside information...wishful thinking on his part I'm afraid.
[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
17-08-2017, 09:49 PM
(17-08-2017 09:46 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Art of the deal author.

No reason to think he has any special inside information...wishful thinking on his part I'm afraid.

I am afraid I don't have knowledge to be certain.

I've no idea what's going to happen.

It's just a news story.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
17-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Trump is good at nullifying everyone's powers of prediction.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
17-08-2017, 09:51 PM
(17-08-2017 09:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:46 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  No reason to think he has any special inside information...wishful thinking on his part I'm afraid.

I am afraid I don't have knowledge to be certain.

It's just a news story.

Hope the guy's right.
17-08-2017, 10:16 PM
(17-08-2017 09:51 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 09:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am afraid I don't have knowledge to be certain.

It's just a news story.

Hope the guy's right.

I reckon much of the world has similar hopes.

From afar, America looks like it's heading directly into chaos.

And I thought GWB was bad!

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
18-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Probably a little optimistic. Mueller's investigations into the financial morass that led Trump to need to get his financing from corrupt Russians will take a while. It could be the reason Trump is so angry and deranged. Here we have this guy who's tried to build this "empire builder" image, but in fact it's all a shell, covering corruption, multiple bankruptcies, and bad credit ... to the point he had to launder money and was beholden to corrupt Russian mega-crooks, and no good lawyer would go near him. He's becoming a pariah. They'll be talking about this crap for decades, and how the US got led down the path.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-08-2017, 12:42 AM
(18-08-2017 12:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Probably a little optimistic. Mueller's investigations into the financial morass that led Trump to need to get his financing from corrupt Russians will take a while. It could be the reason Trump is so angry and deranged. Here we have this guy who's tried to build this "empire builder" image, but in fact it's all a shell, covering corruption, multiple bankruptcies, and bad credit ... to the point he had to launder money and was beholden to corrupt Russian mega-crooks, and no good lawyer would go near him. He's becoming a pariah. They'll be talking about this crap for decades, and how the US got led down the path.

He's trying to use the fact that he's president to protect himself. He won't quit until it's clear that that won't work. All this nuclear war talk one week, firing people, trying to generate fresh anger against Obama etc - it's all in service of trying to distract people while he desperately looks for a way out. He'll become even more erratic as the trap closes.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-08-2017, 03:32 AM
(18-08-2017 12:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 12:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Probably a little optimistic. Mueller's investigations into the financial morass that led Trump to need to get his financing from corrupt Russians will take a while. It could be the reason Trump is so angry and deranged. Here we have this guy who's tried to build this "empire builder" image, but in fact it's all a shell, covering corruption, multiple bankruptcies, and bad credit ... to the point he had to launder money and was beholden to corrupt Russian mega-crooks, and no good lawyer would go near him. He's becoming a pariah. They'll be talking about this crap for decades, and how the US got led down the path.

He's trying to use the fact that he's president to protect himself. He won't quit until it's clear that that won't work. All this nuclear war talk one week, firing people, trying to generate fresh anger against Obama etc - it's all in service of trying to distract people while he desperately looks for a way out. He'll become even more erratic as the trap closes.

When it does, he might pull a Nixon and abdicate to his VP in exchange for a Presidential Pardon. But yeah, I can't see the life long narcissist and poster child for the Dunning-Krueger Effect throwing in the towel any other way.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-08-2017, 06:37 AM
I posted this over in the impeachment thread too. One of the reasons the author makes this statement comes from the long history of trump weaseling out of problems by running away. That's what all his bankruptcies were about. But that was money and the numbers are more fact based. The problem he has now takes some self evaluation and an inward looking type of personality and that ain't what trump has ever done....in his life.

And yes, Banjo, this is a crisis situation. I wish it weren't but it is.

There was a New York Times article titled "I voted for Trump and sorely regret it". It's astonishing that someone who is as intelligent as the writer of the piece could fall for a conman but he did. Delusions come in every stripe. The comment section is full of wonderfully smart NYT's readers, especially the "readers picks" and "top 37" comments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/opini....html?_r=0

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post