New report. Trump may quit. Artical inside.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 06:59 AM
RE: New report. Trump may quit. Artical inside.
(18-08-2017 06:37 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I posted this over in the impeachment thread too. One of the reasons the author makes this statement comes from the long history of trump weaseling out of problems by running away. That's what all his bankruptcies were about. But that was money and the numbers are more fact based. The problem he has now takes some self evaluation and an inward looking type of personality and that ain't what trump has ever done....in his life.

And yes, Banjo, this is a crisis situation. I wish it weren't but it is.

There was a New York Times article titled "I voted for Trump and sorely regret it". It's astonishing that someone who is as intelligent as the writer of the piece could fall for a conman but he did. Delusions come in every stripe. The comment section is full of wonderfully smart NYT's readers, especially the "readers picks" and "top 37" comments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/opini....html?_r=0

I read that. Smile

Hi my love. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-08-2017, 07:19 AM
(18-08-2017 06:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 06:37 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I posted this over in the impeachment thread too. One of the reasons the author makes this statement comes from the long history of trump weaseling out of problems by running away. That's what all his bankruptcies were about. But that was money and the numbers are more fact based. The problem he has now takes some self evaluation and an inward looking type of personality and that ain't what trump has ever done....in his life.

And yes, Banjo, this is a crisis situation. I wish it weren't but it is.

There was a New York Times article titled "I voted for Trump and sorely regret it". It's astonishing that someone who is as intelligent as the writer of the piece could fall for a conman but he did. Delusions come in every stripe. The comment section is full of wonderfully smart NYT's readers, especially the "readers picks" and "top 37" comments.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/opini....html?_r=0

I read that. Smile

Hi my love. Smile

Kisses and hugs back to you. Kiss Hug

I'm so glad your posting agian. It's wonderful to see you.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Even if he does, we are left with the dregs of the swamp to take his place.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
18-08-2017, 07:39 AM
(18-08-2017 07:19 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm so glad your posting agian.

No no, Agean.

It's a sea out there!

Love ya. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-08-2017, 07:58 AM
p.s. I know I don't 'know' you, but it was good to see your name pop up on the feed. Hope you are hanging in there!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
18-08-2017, 08:03 AM
He has repeatedly, during speeches lately, said: "Never give up. Never, ever give up. Never give up." It was almost like a chant.

So, yes, I think it is possible that he will resign. More likely, he will implode if plain disapproval becomes stronger than admiration and hate combined.

Remember, admiration AND hate are narcissist supply - the currency he needs. Being ignored or disapproved/disrespected is narcissistic injury.

As long as enough people admire or hate him, he will hang in there.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-08-2017, 09:04 AM
Mostly wishful thinking, but I'll say it's not exactly a terrible prediction. I can definitely see Trump jumping ship before the shit hits the fan and acting like he won, and his moron fans will eat it all up.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post