New semester starts Tuesday, hope I didn't over estimate what I can do...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2013, 06:27 PM
New semester starts Tuesday, hope I didn't over estimate what I can do...
The Spring semester, hope I haven't gotten too used to not studying.

Taking three classes, I usually take two. I will have classes at school on Monday nights and Thursday nights...I learned last semester not to do them two nights in a row. Will be taking a math class No, need this credit sure hope I can pull it off...it's an online class and I have my other books to use for reference as well as a set of CDs that came with one text.

Then Speech and Police Practices and Procedures will be my in-person classes.

I cleaned the office here at the house, it had become a place to stack things and not a usable workspace. I have spent too much time trying to concentrate and study while the TV blares in the background and I have to get up every little while to let the pups out and back in (and out, and back in). Took the desktop computer down, don't know when the last time was it was turned on. Also figured out how to utilize that monitor so I can be on the school website or doing research and have Word up at the same time in full windows.

If I make it through this, summer will be my Physical Education class if not more and then I have two sciences and two more Criminal Justice classes for next year. Five years to get a two year degree...geez. But along the way I did take some higher level courses that would transfer to a four-year school if I decide to keep going.

So here's to buckling down and getting it done!

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-01-2013, 07:40 PM
RE: New semester starts Tuesday, hope I didn't over estimate what I can do...
Good luck on the new semester. Don't worry about the time. It took my mother 8 years to a get a 4 year degree because she had to work and take care of my sister and me. I normally try to take four classes a semester, but there have been a few times where I could only handle two. My spring semester started last Monday, and I am taking 3 classes this time around because they are really hard.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
21-01-2013, 01:52 PM
(20-01-2013 06:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Will be taking a math class No, need this credit sure hope I can pull it off...

No, it's: Will be taking a math class Yes, need this credit... I'm gonna pull this off for sure! Thumbsup

Bowing I kind of envy you... right now, I wouldn't mind going back for another degree. Or maybe even just a few classes. Bowing

Stay with it even if it doesn't come to you right away. One day, you'll be sitting there and it will come together in your mind; it will gel.
Best of luck!! Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-01-2013, 04:09 PM
What flavor of maths? There are people here who could possibly help you if you get in math trouble. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user