New sig.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: New sig.
Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2015, 01:42 PM
In slow motion some of it looks like a jelly fish moving through the water. Weird.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Think I'd merge the 2 with the hound playing the role of Benny Hinn.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-01-2015, 06:50 AM
I switched from mobile version to full version for this.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
23-01-2015, 09:58 AM
While this one is hilarious, nothing beats Hinn.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
23-01-2015, 11:09 AM
(22-01-2015 11:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yay or nay?

Keep this one or the old one?

Last night, I saw a post from you with that signature, and I though to myself 'the fuck...?' I mean, come on; what is with all that flappy skin on that dog? That has always made me curious about that type of breed.

I like this one more than Hinn.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-01-2015, 11:25 AM
(23-01-2015 11:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Last night, I saw a post from you with that signature, and I though to myself 'the fuck...?' I mean, come on; what is with all that flappy skin on that dog? That has always made me curious about that type of breed.

Bloodhounds have the extra skin because they use it to sweep the ground and freshen the scent of what they are tracking. Also #FunFact Bloodhounds were originally only owned by Nobility they were literally Hounds of the Blood.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-01-2015, 11:34 AM
(23-01-2015 11:25 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 11:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Last night, I saw a post from you with that signature, and I though to myself 'the fuck...?' I mean, come on; what is with all that flappy skin on that dog? That has always made me curious about that type of breed.

Bloodhounds have the extra skin because they use it to sweep the ground and freshen the scent of what they are tracking. Also #FunFact Bloodhounds were originally only owned by Nobility they were literally Hounds of the Blood.

My friend has basset hounds that do that too. It's like a shower of slobber. Rolleyes

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Actually now that I'm looking at it more closely, I think it is a basset hound. Go figure.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-01-2015, 11:37 AM

Wasn't your other one a gif of Benny Hinn healing people with his jacket? That one always made me laugh.
Speaking of Hinn, a friend of mine once sat down to watch him. I asked why he was watching it and he told me it was a brilliant comedy. Of course it is a brilliant comedy but it isn't meant to be. During the discussion I discovered that my friend had heard that there was a great comedian named Benny Hill. That's what he thought he was watching.
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post