New sig.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: New sig.
(23-01-2015 11:25 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 11:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Last night, I saw a post from you with that signature, and I though to myself 'the fuck...?' I mean, come on; what is with all that flappy skin on that dog? That has always made me curious about that type of breed.

I like this one more than Hinn.

Bloodhounds have the extra skin because they use it to sweep the ground and freshen the scent of what they are tracking. Also #FunFact Bloodhounds were originally only owned by Nobility they were literally Hounds of the Blood.

Cool. Learn something new each day.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2015, 04:52 PM
(22-01-2015 11:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 11:26 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't remember what the old one was, but I like this one.

It was a guy beating off a mob...pretty funny

"Beating off a whole mob"?

How does one do that? Did he do them one at a time? Or two handed? Did they form an orderly line?

Gasp

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
23-01-2015, 05:32 PM
(23-01-2015 04:52 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 11:34 AM)Nurse Wrote:  It was a guy beating off a mob...pretty funny

"Beating off a whole mob"?

How does one do that? Did he do them one at a time? Or two handed? Did they form an orderly line?

Gasp

They form a circle.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-01-2015, 06:05 PM
It's a jerk circle jerk.

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post