New terror attack in London

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2017, 04:13 AM
RE: New terror attack in London
It's interesting how little media attention this one gets. As opposed to recent and similar attacks by Islamist terrorists. It already vanished from the headlines. Nothing to see here, kindly move on.

The latest I read is the attacker being shipped off to some loony bin to evaluate his mental state. Yeah, right. That's a priority. I'm sure that's also the first action being taken when some Islamist is captured.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2017, 05:05 AM
It doesnt add up to the fear factor. Fear of foreigners*. What good is fear of a looney neighbour who kills evil foreigners?

*foreigner = placeholder for everybody who is not exactly like you

*sarcasm end*

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
20-06-2017, 01:51 PM
(20-06-2017 04:13 AM)abaris Wrote:  It's interesting how little media attention this one gets. As opposed to recent and similar attacks by Islamist terrorists. It already vanished from the headlines. Nothing to see here, kindly move on.

The latest I read is the attacker being shipped off to some loony bin to evaluate his mental state. Yeah, right. That's a priority. I'm sure that's also the first action being taken when some Islamist is captured.

When certain facts don't fit the party line they are hidden. Nothing new under the sun.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.