RE: New to the atheist community...
Moo!!

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum!

(08-06-2012 11:23 PM)itsacow Wrote:  That is part of my plan for world domination.

Train 4 monkeys to wear Suits, eat crumpets and sit around a fireplace. They will offer crumpets and tea to anyone passing by in a fake british accent.

Your doomsday world domination scenario is absolutely terrifying. I will commence cowering under my desk until the crumpets are gone.
11-06-2012, 04:18 PM
(08-06-2012 11:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 11:23 PM)itsacow Wrote:  That is part of my plan for world domination.

Train 4 monkeys to wear Suits, eat crumpets and sit around a fireplace. They will offer crumpets and tea to anyone passing by in a fake british accent.

By why would anyone pass by with a fake British Accent? I don't imagine a lot of people walk around with fake accents on a regular basis.

I will if it gets me tea and crumpets. I love crumpets and I can't find any here.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Hey cow. It just so happens I have four monkeys trained in the precise manner in which you describe. You"re welcome to them in exchange for a blessing from his holiest of bovines. Might save ya some time.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
11-06-2012, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 05:33 PM by itsacow.)
Why thank you stark. When I rule the world you shall be a minor leader in some backwater place.

Ah.. you asked for a blessing. Please take up a holy book in your hands and chant: "hunna hunna hunna Hai!" On the hai, strike yourself with the bible on your preferred body part and you shall be blessed. You may also bless inanimate objects, people, or imaginary beings represented by whatever you please.

Under Repair.
[+] 1 user Likes itsacow's post
11-06-2012, 05:16 PM
It worked! I really do feel blessed!

Only problem is, since my testicles are my preferred body part, now I gots me some sore balls.

Small price to pay for a bovine blessing though.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post