Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: New too
Welcome to TTA, SteveE Shy

Find all posts by this user
01-05-2017, 03:44 PM
(01-05-2017 08:29 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Welcome to the forum.

The number of believers in Canada is higher than you might guess. The typical believer up here lacks the zeal that you'll find in the Bible Belt. Religion is typically kept personal. Anbody flaunting it should be reported to the local animal control officer. So it gets tricky to distinguish between the believers and the nonbelievers, which is how we like it. The proportion of believers is pretty low, comparable to New Zealand or the Scandaniavian countries.

"should be reported to the local animal control officer"...... HA that is just wrongBig Grin

It depends. I am not going to go ape shit over Obama talking about his Christianity or Malala talking about being a Muslim, although I would still point out they are full of shit, but I wouldn't want them arrested or deported and would still love them as my neighbors and would not care if they married into my family.

But if they are the type of theists that vote for Trump yea, I totally agree, call animal control.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the madness.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
Find all posts by this user