Newbie Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Newbie Here
Hi all,

I had posted a reply to the introduction thread but wanted to post a little something here. I'm Kori, soon to be 31, in the midst of obtaining my bachelor's degree (majoring in Rhetoric and Communication with a double minor in business and psychology), work almost full time in retail, and I'm really not sure as to what else to say. Religion, for me, has always been something that I was intrigued by and curious about. I've never felt as though I truly "belonged" to any religion and more often than not, have found myself questioning more aspects of religion rather than accepting them at face value.

Anyway, I look forward to being here amongst like minded people.

Take care,
Kori
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlykori's post
20-01-2013, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 10:17 PM by Lalida.)
RE: Newbie Here
(20-01-2013 10:55 PM)onlykori Wrote:  Hi all,

I had posted a reply to the introduction thread but wanted to post a little something here. I'm Kori, soon to be 31, in the midst of obtaining my bachelor's degree (majoring in Rhetoric and Communication with a double minor in business and psychology), work almost full time in retail, and I'm really not sure as to what else to say. Religion, for me, has always been something that I was intrigued by and curious about. I've never felt as though I truly "belonged" to any religion and more often than not, have found myself questioning more aspects of religion rather than accepting them at face value.

Anyway, I look forward to being here amongst like minded people.

Take care,
Kori

Wecome in im not long here to and still doing some hind and seek XD not sure what is all about in here either..

Ps. i like your name Smile

Angel oi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lalida's post
20-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Welcome to the forum both of you Cool

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
21-01-2013, 12:08 AM
(20-01-2013 11:25 PM)bemore Wrote:  Welcome to the forum both of you Cool

Smile Thank you Smile

Angel oi
21-01-2013, 03:44 AM
Oooh, a double welcome welcome. I like those.

Like minded, eh? Yes, you'll probably find some. And a few dislike minded. And some unlike minded, maybe even so unlike that they're totally alien minded. You might find a few empty minded. A handful of far-fetched minded. One or two unbelievably screwed-up minded. But mostly a bunch of all-different-kinds minded.

It's what makes it fun.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
21-01-2013, 04:39 AM
Welcome to you both

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
21-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Hi and welcome!

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
12-02-2013, 10:20 PM
(21-01-2013 03:44 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Oooh, a double welcome welcome. I like those.

Like minded, eh? Yes, you'll probably find some. And a few dislike minded. And some unlike minded, maybe even so unlike that they're totally alien minded. You might find a few empty minded. A handful of far-fetched minded. One or two unbelievably screwed-up minded. But mostly a bunch of all-different-kinds minded.

It's what makes it fun.
Thats awesome said Wink

Angel oi