Newbie seeks answers...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Newbie seeks answers...
(31-03-2013 11:23 PM)arc59532 Wrote:  I don't know enough about tvs to determine where the energy goes after that but you see the point.

The energy from the tv is transferred into the brain of the viewer where it is stored as new information or trivial memories to be verbally shared with fellow employees/colleagues while loitering within close proximity of a water cooler.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
31-03-2013, 11:34 PM
(31-03-2013 11:30 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 11:23 PM)arc59532 Wrote:  I don't know enough about tvs to determine where the energy goes after that but you see the point.

The energy from the tv is transferred into the brain of the viewer where it is stored as new information or trivial memories to be verbally shared with fellow employees/colleagues while loitering within close proximity of a water cooler.

Well... it does go into the brain of the viewer but I'm convinced that it is at that point that the energy disappears. Or maybe it turns into negative energy. But to be sure, nothing positive ever comes out of a tv. No

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
01-04-2013, 11:53 AM
I don't know where that energy goes and I am still an Athiest. The fact that I don't have the answer to some difficult questions, does not mean that I should resort to belief in ancient ideas for those answers. That would mean that, somehow, ancient civilizations knew more than we do, but were unable to preserve that knowledge for future generations. Something we are perfectly capable of doing.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post