Newby

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 12:19 AM
Newby
Sorry to others on the only other thread response I created. I am a math/science/philosophy person. I also love rhetorical questions even if they do not apply completely to my area. I have always had a tendency to pose rhetorical questions despite the thought/lack of others. So again since I am a newby to an internet discussion site please let me know of any mistakes I can make and/or how people respond to rhetorical questions on websites.

Greetings carbon-based bipeds. - Arthur Clarke
The stars died so you could be here today. - Lawrence Krauss
Mathematics is the language of nature. - Lawrence Krauss
I care to live only to entice people to look at Nature's loveliness. - John Muir
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Newby
(06-03-2013 12:19 AM)wisergeek Wrote:  Sorry to others on the only other thread response I created. I am a math/science/philosophy person. I also love rhetorical questions even if they do not apply completely to my area. I have always had a tendency to pose rhetorical questions despite the thought/lack of others. So again since I am a newby to an internet discussion site please let me know of any mistakes I can make and/or how people respond to rhetorical questions on websites.
Judging from reading that. You'll be fine. Just be that courteous and everything will go along smooth.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
06-03-2013, 12:34 AM
(06-03-2013 12:19 AM)wisergeek Wrote:  Sorry to others on the only other thread response I created. I am a math/science/philosophy person. I also love rhetorical questions even if they do not apply completely to my area. I have always had a tendency to pose rhetorical questions despite the thought/lack of others. So again since I am a newby to an internet discussion site please let me know of any mistakes I can make and/or how people respond to rhetorical questions on websites.
Welcome to the forum.

I personally enjoy peeking tentatively (how else?) outside the box.

As for the 'us'/'them' mentality, I find escape understandably difficult. Consider
06-03-2013, 12:49 AM
(06-03-2013 12:34 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
Welcome to the forum.

I personally enjoy peeking tentatively (how else?) outside the box.

As for the 'us'/'them' mentality, I find escape understandably difficult. Consider
Thanks for your pic. I am half German and half Czechoslovakian. I have
always enjoyed many German developments and also the thought that Czechs
procreated with neanderthals.

Greetings carbon-based bipeds. - Arthur Clarke
The stars died so you could be here today. - Lawrence Krauss
Mathematics is the language of nature. - Lawrence Krauss
I care to live only to entice people to look at Nature's loveliness. - John Muir