Newcomer from Finland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: Newcomer from Finland
Welcome!

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2017, 07:21 AM
How do people in Finland avoid rickets? Does the Government hand out vitamin D?

#sigh
07-07-2017, 08:51 AM
(06-07-2017 05:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh no worries, but I don't think Gothic Nurse has been on here since 2015.

Yeah I found it curious why after a seemly promising intro that Gothic Nurse would stop posting after only 4 days. Her posting history seems to indicate she stopped posting after getting some PMs from a xtian troll, possibly even before the troll posted their first public message. Didn't know that was possible. Confused

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
07-07-2017, 09:32 AM
(07-07-2017 08:51 AM)unsapien Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 05:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh no worries, but I don't think Gothic Nurse has been on here since 2015.

Yeah I found it curious why after a seemly promising intro that Gothic Nurse would stop posting after only 4 days. Her posting history seems to indicate she stopped posting after getting some PMs from a xtian troll, possibly even before the troll posted their first public message. Didn't know that was possible. Confused

Yeah, I got those too at one point. Apparently, it's Jesus' way of using Instant Messenger Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the forum my background is in nursing too, I hope you will be happy here please say hello to the reindeer for me Laugh out load Wink
07-07-2017, 10:16 AM
(07-07-2017 09:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum my background is in nursing too, I hope you will be happy here please say hello to the reindeer for me Laugh out load Wink

Gothic Nurse isn't here anymore. Someone necro-ed this post. Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-07-2017, 10:49 AM
(07-07-2017 10:16 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 09:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum my background is in nursing too, I hope you will be happy here please say hello to the reindeer for me Laugh out load Wink

Gothic Nurse isn't here anymore. Someone necro-ed this post. Tongue

Oops Shocking
11-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Welcome, GN. Nice to have you here. Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."