Newcomer from Finland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: Newcomer from Finland
Welcome!

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2017, 07:21 AM
How do people in Finland avoid rickets? Does the Government hand out vitamin D?

#sigh
07-07-2017, 08:51 AM
(06-07-2017 05:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh no worries, but I don't think Gothic Nurse has been on here since 2015.

Yeah I found it curious why after a seemly promising intro that Gothic Nurse would stop posting after only 4 days. Her posting history seems to indicate she stopped posting after getting some PMs from a xtian troll, possibly even before the troll posted their first public message. Didn't know that was possible. Confused

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
07-07-2017, 09:32 AM
(07-07-2017 08:51 AM)unsapien Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 05:40 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh no worries, but I don't think Gothic Nurse has been on here since 2015.

Yeah I found it curious why after a seemly promising intro that Gothic Nurse would stop posting after only 4 days. Her posting history seems to indicate she stopped posting after getting some PMs from a xtian troll, possibly even before the troll posted their first public message. Didn't know that was possible. Confused

Yeah, I got those too at one point. Apparently, it's Jesus' way of using Instant Messenger Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the forum my background is in nursing too, I hope you will be happy here please say hello to the reindeer for me Laugh out load Wink
07-07-2017, 10:16 AM
(07-07-2017 09:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum my background is in nursing too, I hope you will be happy here please say hello to the reindeer for me Laugh out load Wink

Gothic Nurse isn't here anymore. Someone necro-ed this post. Tongue
07-07-2017, 10:49 AM
(07-07-2017 10:16 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-07-2017 09:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum my background is in nursing too, I hope you will be happy here please say hello to the reindeer for me Laugh out load Wink

Gothic Nurse isn't here anymore. Someone necro-ed this post. Tongue

Oops Shocking
11-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Welcome, GN. Nice to have you here. Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."