Newest photo op

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 09:15 PM by ghostexorcist.)
Newest photo op
I went to a local horror convention today. The big draws were some of The Walking Dead and Evil Dead 2 cast members. Bruce Campbell was there too, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see him. The tickets to get a photo with him were sold out even before we got in the building. There was an ocean of people between me and The Walking Dead actors, so I didn't even bother. I did, however, run into Clint Howard who is best known for the killer in Ice Cream Man (1995), but he has acted in dozens and dozens of films and TV shows since he was a kid. He was a super duper nice guy, and he insisted that my nephew and I hold the real movie prop for the picture.

[Image: 3x2y.jpg]

Next I met Dave Sheridan, best known for "Officer Doofy" in Scary Movie. He was really nice too.

[Image: v1j0.jpg]

Check out how he signed the screen shot. Ha!

[Image: baaf.jpg]

Finally, I got to meet Pinhead himself, Doug Bradley of the Hellraiser franchise! He didn't appear to be very happy. Perhaps it was because he was stuck in the same area as less recognized actors.

[Image: 9qvm.jpg]

He looked so pissed that I'm surprised that he didn't ...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like ghostexorcist's post
22-03-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Newest photo op
That's awesome! It's nice that you got a chance to get so many pictures.
Find all posts by this user
23-03-2014, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2014 12:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-03-2014 02:38 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Finally, I got to meet Pinhead himself, Doug Bradley of the Hellraiser franchise! He didn't appear to be very happy. Perhaps it was because he was stuck in the same area as less recognized actors.

He ain't so scary without his pins. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-03-2014, 01:23 PM
PINHEAD!

OMG. That was a freaky movie. Scared me!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
23-03-2014, 10:55 PM
(23-03-2014 12:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He ain't so scary without his pins. Tongue

Especially when he is sandwiched between my nephew and I. He was a lot shorter than I imagined. I'm 6 foot even, and I had to bend down slightly for the picture.
20-09-2014, 07:05 PM
I met Henry Winkler and Lou Ferrigno at the local comic book expo today. I got both of their autographs. I'm in decent shape, but I look like crap compared to Lou.

[Image: T0DlDC.jpg]
[Image: 0Y9BG5.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
20-09-2014, 07:22 PM
(20-09-2014 07:05 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I met Henry Winkler and Lou Ferrigno at the local comic book expo today. I got both of their autographs. I'm in decent shape, but I look like crap compared to Lou.

[Image: T0DlDC.jpg]
[Image: 0Y9BG5.jpg]

Well to be fair Lou did once punch a bear into space (forming the constellation Ursa Major)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post