News / Announcements

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2011, 07:09 AM
News / Announcements
Either I have been blind since my return or this is a new feature! Tongue I really like it! Keeping the link to the podcast up there instead of at the top of all boards is a nice change! I know it's pretty minor, but just wanted to give a pat on the back and say "nice work". Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2011, 06:33 PM
RE: News / Announcements
Thanks Kittae,

Long time no see! Where have you been lately? Thanks for reminding me to update the podcast link.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
20-09-2011, 08:33 AM
(19-09-2011 06:33 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  Thanks Kittae,

Long time no see! Where have you been lately? Thanks for reminding me to update the podcast link.

Oh, I didn't even realize it was outdated. xD

I kind of wanted to get away from the whole atheist/theist debate for a while, honestly. I don't list atheism too high on my list of things that define me and I suppose I just didn't really care about learning about religions, so I went off to do different things. Tongue I'm glad to be back, though! Stark Raving sent me a message wondering where I went off to and inviting me back and it kind of got me nostalgic, so here I am! Tongue I'm really glad to still see some people I recognize and lots of people I don't! Big Grin

I'll probably make a few threads complaining/venting about things I read from my crazy fundy family, but aside from that, I really look forward to connecting with the group again and learning a lot! The main thing I remember about this site is the amount of intelligence grouped here for discussion! I want to leech off of that (shh!). Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Well it's good that your back! I've been slacking off lately.. It's been good since Observer and Stark are thwarting the spam bots single handed these last few weeks. Thanks guys!

I'll start getting back into it soon since I have allot of free time attending a clinical trial for type 2 diabetes testing a metformin + gliclazide combination in healthy volunteers. It's interesting seeing the science behind it all. I might get a tour of the lab tomorrow if i'm lucky.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user