News crew shot during live broadcast.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: News crew shot during live broadcast.
(26-08-2015 03:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 03:48 PM)kim Wrote:  It is often difficult to ask for help and it is even more difficult to accept it. No one wants to be thought of as "needy" ... or worse, "crazy".

what I don't get is where these fucks then decide "I'll just tootle down and shoot people on TV, then shoot myself". He coulda *just* shot himself and it'd be very sad and boohoo waa, but now he's dead, couldn't give a shit, and has killed a whole bunch of other people for no reason.

Who knows what "makes sense" in a fucked up mind?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
26-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Ugh, fuck that POV video. It's times like these I almost wish Hell were real.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
26-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Government ought to fund a tv ad.

Ever thought it would be a great idea to go on a shooting spree?
Guns are easy to come by and bullets are cheap.

Well how's that gonna end?
You go to prison and get grief from your loved ones and your cell mates?

Well, of course that's not the ending for you.
Your gonna save a bullet for yourself. Once the fun of the shooting spree is over and people (targets) are scattered to the four winds, you take that saved bullet and use it on yourself.

Here's a better suggestion.
No-one likes to come last, why not? Well, its the first place getters that get all the attention, all the accolades. No-one cares about last place.

So why don't you take that bullet out of your pocket and use it on yourself first rather than be last?

Think about it!
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
26-08-2015, 04:12 PM
(26-08-2015 04:00 PM)kim Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 03:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  what I don't get is where these fucks then decide "I'll just tootle down and shoot people on TV, then shoot myself". He coulda *just* shot himself and it'd be very sad and boohoo waa, but now he's dead, couldn't give a shit, and has killed a whole bunch of other people for no reason.

Who knows what "makes sense" in a fucked up mind?

I'm pretty sure I don't want to know what "makes sense" in a fucked up mind. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-08-2015, 04:30 PM
So many of these shooters are later described as having mental and/or emotional issues. We have no system in place to do anything about it. People are fired from jobs and they move and take their issues with them...those issues don't get better they just relocate. Kids who are mercilessly bullied who decide to shoot up a school, such as Columbine, appear to have shown evidence of emotional problems but those issues aren't taken care of either. Women with severe post partum who kill their babies are often known sufferers who aren't getting the care they need.

We have the meds and the means to help a lot of these people...but we don't.

Our mental health care in this country is pitiful at best.

I hope for some comfort for the families and friends of those affected. Undecided[/b]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
26-08-2015, 05:37 PM
(26-08-2015 03:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 03:48 PM)kim Wrote:  It is often difficult to ask for help and it is even more difficult to accept it. No one wants to be thought of as "needy" ... or worse, "crazy".

what I don't get is where these fucks then decide "I'll just tootle down and shoot people on TV, then shoot myself". He coulda *just* shot himself and it'd be very sad and boohoo waa, but now he's dead, couldn't give a shit, and has killed a whole bunch of other people for no reason.

I find it all to easy to understand ... it's not for "no reason", it's for anger, betrayal, jealousy; it's for the satisfaction of doing something about the someone you've decided to blame.

I would imagine that there is a deep sense of satisfaction in knowing that you've done your best to make the world a better place (before your last bullet expels bits of your brain through the back of your head).

Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-08-2015, 08:47 PM
I can't believe I watched those videos...especially the POV...

When the SOB raised the gun to her, my heart leapt to my throat. And he stood there, silently holding the gun up, waiting, the reporter and interviewee totally engrossed in their conversation.

He waited a good half minute for the cameraman to pan back to the reporter. He wanted to be sure it was all captured live...

How sick. How completely, utterly sick...

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
26-08-2015, 09:09 PM
The POV video made me feel physically ill.

I don't get how anyone can be that cold and heartless towards another human being.

My thoughts go out to the reporters families Sad

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 1 user Likes Worom's post
26-08-2015, 09:23 PM
In the POV, the first time he points the gun, he calls the reporter a "bitch". You also hear him breathing heavily right before he shoots.

The most chilling part for me is in the original broadcast you see him walk into frame and shoot the camera man. Add that to the POV, after he puts the phone in his pocket, you hear some gunshots and then a male voice (had to be the camera man) say, "oh my god..." It is cut off mid-syllable by a gunshot. Pretty sure that he was shot point blank at that moment.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
26-08-2015, 09:49 PM
I fucking hate people. That shit was fucked up. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post