News on the 'field'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2012, 08:02 AM
RE: News on the 'field'
(02-09-2012 10:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 10:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, I'm not down with all these hippy hop artists and celebrity tweens that all you young folk are into. I hear the name Bieber and I think it's a new brand of toilet paper ight.
So I can hardly be blamed for not knowing this Mark Fulton.

And after a little read of his website he sounds like quite the nice young chap.

So once you realize that I'm not from Australia which I think you think I am, then sure. But I don't swim, so it's just gonna have to be a stir fry.
Teriyaki Beef I should think.

ROFL! Mark is not a hip hop artist, he is a medical doctor.

Them two morons posting don't read much.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 08:21 AM
You come across bish like what you are reading is old news or something...... that what they are saying in these science journals isnt anything new to you.

Instead of just rolling your eyes at everything why dont you lay some hard facts down...... why not share some of this "great" knowledge with us???

If you think it would be wasted on us why the fuck are you posting on this forum...... surely a man of your "intellect" is smart enough not to waste his precious hours chit chatting with people who he sees beneath him???

You, Bishadi, dont add up logically.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
03-09-2012, 09:19 AM
(03-09-2012 08:02 AM)Bishadi Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 10:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  ROFL! Mark is not a hip hop artist, he is a medical doctor.

Them two morons posting don't read much.

Well, whatever you are using to spy on me apparently isn't working.

You might want to see a shrink, projecting yourself onto others isn't healthy. Just saying. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-09-2012, 07:54 AM
(03-09-2012 08:21 AM)bemore Wrote:  You come across bish like what you are reading is old news or something...... that what they are saying in these science journals isnt anything new to you.

Instead of just rolling your eyes at everything why dont you lay some hard facts down...... why not share some of this "great" knowledge with us???

the fields associating are what to observe to identify the evolution of the emergent property call 'life'.

Quote:If you think it would be wasted on us why the fuck are you posting on this forum...... surely a man of your "intellect" is smart enough not to waste his precious hours chit chatting with people who he sees beneath him???

i dont see people 'beneath' me. All are capable but idiots are idiots (see ted haggard and chas). Some actually think they got it all figured out and if other morons like em, like the comments and like to follow the accepted beliefs, they will hold the belt loop of liars.

Quote:You, Bishadi, dont add up logically.
such as how could someone take so much shit and still take more? (the reason is, i learn from my mistakes, while planting seeds)

lot's of seeds
04-09-2012, 09:11 AM
I used to hate Chas because he allways came up with logic, rational answers that went against my own beliefs in conspiracy threads I posted.

If it wasnt for him (amongst others) I would never have "evolved" to my current viewpoint.

Chas is a credit to the forum..... I dont think he is an idiot.

Can you elaborate more on the fields associating (im not taking the piss I would like to hear more about your viewpoint)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
04-09-2012, 09:35 AM
(04-09-2012 09:11 AM)bemore Wrote:  I used to hate Chas because he allways came up with logic, rational answers that went against my own beliefs in conspiracy threads I posted.

If it wasnt for him (amongst others) I would never have "evolved" to my current viewpoint.

Chas is a credit to the forum..... I dont think he is an idiot.

Can you elaborate more on the fields associating (im not taking the piss I would like to hear more about your viewpoint)

i have no idea how much you have worked with the em fields;
http://www.spaceandmotion.com/physics-el...theory.htm

a start to see the importance.

Faraday must have grasped with unerring instinct the artificial nature of all attempts to refer electromagnetic phenomena to actions-at-a-distance between electric particles reacting on each other. How was each single iron filing among a lot scattered on a piece of paper to know of the single electric particles running round in a nearby conductor? All these electric particles together seemed to create in the surrounding space a condition which in turn produced a certain order in the filings. These spatial states, today called fields, would, he was convinced, furnish the clue to the mysterious electromagnetic interactions.
He conceived these fields as states of mechanical stress in an elastically distended body (ether/space). For at that time this was the only way one could conceive of states that were apparently continuously distributed in space. The peculiar type of mechanical interpretation of these fields remained in the background - a sort of placation of the scientific conscience in view of the mechanical (Newtonian) tradition of Faraday's time
. (Albert Einstein, 1940)

Quote:It seems that the 'electromagnetic force field' is a poorly understood concept which causes considerable confusion. It is quite basic though, as it is nothing more than a mathematical description of how matter affects and moves other matter in the Space around it.
04-09-2012, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 09:47 AM by Erxomai.)
This kind of field?[Image: cannabis_field1.jpg]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
04-09-2012, 09:38 AM
(03-09-2012 08:21 AM)bemore Wrote:  ???

You, Bishadi, dont add up logically.

here's another.....

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html

great for use

change how you look at the energy itself. ie... aint no 'particle' for the field, in reality
04-09-2012, 07:42 PM
I get it. Bishadi has cracked the fundamental nature of the universe. Everything is an energy field and we are all 100% energy.

Those physics n00bs are wasting their time at the LHC. All they are doing is slowly catching up with what Bishadi already knows. That's why Bishadi posts here, in the hopes of receiving his Nobel Prize.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 5 users Like DeepThought's post
05-09-2012, 06:37 AM
Best post you ever made
(04-09-2012 07:42 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I get it. ..................... Everything is an energy field and we are all 100% energy.

Those physics n00bs are wasting their time at the LHC.

dont need my name in there.

You made the 2 best statements, without me.