Newt Gingrich reveals himself to be as crazy as Perry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Newt Gingrich reveals himself to be as crazy as Perry
Here's the story from the kind-of-extreme Atlanta Atheist Examiner:

http://www.examiner.com/atheism-in-atlan...party-line

Here's some of the highlights of the story.

"In a half-hour phone call with reporters yesterday, GOP presidential contender Newt Gingrich warned that as president he would abolish courts whose judges make decisions that are out of step with fundamentalist Christian views.

Despite an outcry over the remarks, Gingrich reiterated them this morning during an appearance on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” saying the president could send federal law enforcement authorities to arrest judges who make controversial rulings in order to compel them to justify their decisions before Congress.

When host Bob Schieffer asked how he would force federal judges to comply with congressional subpoenas, Gingrich said he would send the U.S. Capitol Police or U.S. Marshals to arrest the judges and force them to testify.

Just to make sure we're clear on this: The leading Republican candidate for the president of the United States has stated loudly and clearly, on the record, that as president, he would completely ignore the U.S. Constitution in favor of his own religious views."

There isn't a single Republican candidate running that doesn't frighten the shit out of me with their complete lack of knowledge combined with their complete devotion to an invisible man.

RANDOM VIDEO

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Newt Gingrich reveals himself to be as crazy as Perry - Buddy Christ - 20-12-2011 01:49 AM