Newt Gingrich reveals himself to be as crazy as Perry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Newt Gingrich reveals himself to be as crazy as Perry
Here's the story from the kind-of-extreme Atlanta Atheist Examiner:

http://www.examiner.com/atheism-in-atlan...party-line

Here's some of the highlights of the story.

"In a half-hour phone call with reporters yesterday, GOP presidential contender Newt Gingrich warned that as president he would abolish courts whose judges make decisions that are out of step with fundamentalist Christian views.

Despite an outcry over the remarks, Gingrich reiterated them this morning during an appearance on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” saying the president could send federal law enforcement authorities to arrest judges who make controversial rulings in order to compel them to justify their decisions before Congress.

When host Bob Schieffer asked how he would force federal judges to comply with congressional subpoenas, Gingrich said he would send the U.S. Capitol Police or U.S. Marshals to arrest the judges and force them to testify.

Just to make sure we're clear on this: The leading Republican candidate for the president of the United States has stated loudly and clearly, on the record, that as president, he would completely ignore the U.S. Constitution in favor of his own religious views."

There isn't a single Republican candidate running that doesn't frighten the shit out of me with their complete lack of knowledge combined with their complete devotion to an invisible man.

RANDOM VIDEO

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2011, 02:17 AM
RE: Newt Gingrich reveals himself to be as crazy as Perry
You're showing your youth, BC. We old fucks have known Newt was crazy since the early 90's:

What a change...

Hahaha...I forgot about Ali G...this is more interesting than the speech I posted...lulz

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
20-12-2011, 02:21 AM
well... shit.. i'll just say it ..

Fuck the republicans... PERIOD.. and fuck the democrates too.. fuck em all.. they fucking us so fuck them too!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
20-12-2011, 02:28 AM
What happened there? Ali G was so soft on him. He normally tears them a new one. Still love him tho Heart

I agree with ddrew on this one. Fuck them all. All pollies everywhere!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
20-12-2011, 08:09 AM
This is why voting is important.

... and why the Second Amendment is important.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-12-2011, 01:46 PM
You know it's bad a Mormon is the most rational . . . . Huntsman that is
20-12-2011, 02:19 PM
I rather liked the Jesus candidacy report. I can't even slightly believe anyone would back Gingrich. He's always been one of the guys in the party who no one wants to introduce.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
20-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Reads like good news from here. Newt's handler perhaps jumped the gun. If one thinks about as a person that no one would vote for, one is not seeing Newt. I'm seeing a cog in the machine, whose morality has been bound to agenda, who would witch up devils daily to buy souls if he credited scripture. Newt credits Newt, a self-sufficient god + universe contention where the self-appointed moralist is specially revelated by JC himself...

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
20-12-2011, 07:38 PM
(20-12-2011 04:56 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Reads like good news from here. Newt's handler perhaps jumped the gun. If one thinks about as a person that no one would vote for, one is not seeing Newt. I'm seeing a cog in the machine, whose morality has been bound to agenda, who would witch up devils daily to buy souls if he credited scripture. Newt credits Newt, a self-sufficient god + universe contention where the self-appointed moralist is specially revelated by JC himself...

I'm pretty sure I agree with that, I think.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
20-12-2011, 09:17 PM
(20-12-2011 07:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 04:56 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Reads like good news from here. Newt's handler perhaps jumped the gun. If one thinks about as a person that no one would vote for, one is not seeing Newt. I'm seeing a cog in the machine, whose morality has been bound to agenda, who would witch up devils daily to buy souls if he credited scripture. Newt credits Newt, a self-sufficient god + universe contention where the self-appointed moralist is specially revelated by JC himself...

I'm pretty sure I agree with that, I think.

The fuck? I leave for a day and come back to Chas and HoC holding hands and skipping down the garden path?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My