Newton's third law of motion. Is it true? Is it still held true today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Newton's third law of motion. Is it true? Is it still held true today?
(02-07-2013 02:59 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 10:22 AM)ridethespiral Wrote:  I'm starting to see why people gang up on I and I. If you want to start a 9/11 thread start one, heck I would participate....I think that flight over PA was downed by the military not some selfless dude with a cell phone who can magically break through cockpit doors....

...but don't keep starting these fuckinging threads about Neuton's Law and working for the FBI to bait us in before dropping a deuce on the second page for us all to witness.

Ps. Apologies to the mods if I have overstepped my bounds.

And what should my response be?

A. Buy you guys some pie

B. Attack RIGHT MOTHA FUCKIN BACK

C. Say thank you

I want some pie...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 03:08 PM
(02-07-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  Hey stupid fucking fucks

The woo woo right wing pretend atheist Uncle Sam cock sucking stupid fucks that make of the majority of this site are now fucking saying like Chas explicitly said, two opposing objects crashing into one another should make them disintegrate completely? Not crash into pieces and be strewn about but shoud disintegrate completely. Tell me how this is physically possible with regards to chunks of metal being slammed Into one another.

Didn't they just recently find part of the landing gear to one of the planes?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
02-07-2013, 03:15 PM

The woo woo right wing pretend atheist Uncle Sam cock sucking stupid fucks that make of the majority of this site are now fucking saying ...

Being so polite must make you all kinds of friends.

(02-07-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  ... like Chas explicitly said, two opposing objects crashing into one another should make them disintegrate completely? Not crash into pieces and be strewn about but shoud disintegrate completely.

He didn't say that. You know he didn't say that. Are we really going to play this game again?

(02-07-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  Tell me how this is physically possible with regards to chunks of metal being slammed Into one another.

If you would describe or propose a specific scenario then we might be able to start thinking about what would happen in that specific scenario.
02-07-2013, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 03:21 PM by fstratzero.)

The woo woo right wing pretend atheist Uncle Sam cock sucking stupid fucks that make of the majority of this site are now fucking saying like Chas explicitly said, two opposing objects crashing into one another should make them disintegrate completely? Not crash into pieces and be strewn about but should disintegrate completely. Tell me how this is physically possible with regards to chunks of metal being slammed Into one another.

dis·in·te·grate
/disˈintəˌgrāt/
Verb

1 Break up into parts, typically as the result of impact or decay.
2 (of a society, family, or other social group) Weaken or break apart.

See definition one.

Disintegration isn't the same as be broken apart completely.

However it would be interesting to figure out how much velocity it would take to smash a vehicle beyond recognition.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
02-07-2013, 03:24 PM
(02-07-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  The woo woo right wing pretend atheist Uncle Sam cock sucking stupid fucks that make of the majority of this site are now fucking saying like Chas explicitly said, two opposing objects crashing into one another should make them disintegrate completely?
Yeah Chas!
I'm getting really tired of you explicitly saying things that you're not really saying!
It's getting annoying.....

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
02-07-2013, 03:37 PM

The woo woo right wing pretend atheist Uncle Sam cock sucking stupid fucks that make of the majority of this site are now fucking saying like Chas explicitly said, two opposing objects crashing into one another should make them disintegrate completely? Not crash into pieces and be strewn about but shoud disintegrate completely. Tell me how this is physically possible with regards to chunks of metal being slammed Into one another.

Did I say disintegrate completely? No, I did not.

If you'd stop being an asshole all the time, you might actually be able to make your point occasionally.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-07-2013, 03:38 PM
(02-07-2013 03:24 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 03:06 PM)I and I Wrote:  The woo woo right wing pretend atheist Uncle Sam cock sucking stupid fucks that make of the majority of this site are now fucking saying like Chas explicitly said, two opposing objects crashing into one another should make them disintegrate completely?
Yeah Chas!
I'm getting really tired of you explicitly saying things that you're not really saying!
It's getting annoying.....

I'll work on that. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-07-2013, 03:44 PM
(02-07-2013 03:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Did I say disintegrate completely? No, I did not.

If you'd stop being an asshole all the time, you might actually be able to make your point occasionally.

I've come to the conclusion that making a point is not why he is here. He just wants attention and isn't smart enough or is lacking a decent enough personality that his only way to gain attention is by being as outrageous and snide as possible.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-07-2013, 06:18 PM

Oh he's really mad now......SUPER TROLL!!!!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Y'know, I can see good reason why someone like this would normally have been removed from a forum.

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
[+] 1 user Likes KeenIdiot's post