Next Big Scandal for Catholic Church ???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Next Big Scandal for Catholic Church ???
I wasn't quite sure where to post this one... under Religion ?
But then its really got nothing much to do with religion....
As far as I can see...this is pure criminality ..

not to mention pure evil...

just undertaken by the usual suspects.

Then I saw the previous thread ...so here it is....

300,000 babies stolen from their parents - and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain

Up to 300,000 Spanish babies were stolen from their parents and sold for adoption over a period of five decades, a new investigation reveals.
The children were trafficked by a secret network of doctors, nurses, priests and nuns in a widespread practice that began during General Franco’s dictatorship and continued until the early Nineties.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...pain.html?

Programme "Spain’s Stolen Babies" is on BBC2 on Tuesday at 9pm

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
[/font][/size]

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2011, 11:59 AM
RE: Next Big Scandal for Catholic Church ???
That is truly fucked up, but nothing more than I already would suspect. P.S. the link you posted does not work.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Sorry about my link.... try this one..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...pain.html?

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
[/font][/size]

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
16-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Worked like a miracle sent from heaven. I have now shared this via facebook.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-10-2011, 03:57 PM
This inspired a rant that my mum wasn't happy about, but too bad. This is evil. The Catholic Church is by far the largest and most historical criminal organisation in human history. Hopefully when the world is slightly more rational (When the under-30's demographic has grown up a little and the nutjobs have died off) we will have the common sense to simply close that shit down, and use the money for something actually productive.
This is further evidence that I (like most people) am more moral than the Pope, than the clergy, than their holy scriptures, and anyone who would defend the Pope as a man of God.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like daemonowner's post
17-10-2011, 04:39 PM
As if the Inquisition wasn't enough, huh? Stealing and selling babies - as if poaching livestock! I wonder if this or anything even bothers their sleep at night. The Catholic church sure has a lot on it's plate, these days.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-10-2011, 05:16 PM
(17-10-2011 04:39 PM)kim Wrote:  As if the Inquisition wasn't enough, huh? Stealing and selling babies - as if poaching livestock! I wonder if this or anything even bothers their sleep at night. The Catholic church sure has a lot on it's plate, these days.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that the list of Hell's worst offenders must read like a who's who of the Papacy Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
19-10-2011, 01:21 PM
If I am not mistaken, some time ago a similar story came out of Ireland.
20-10-2011, 07:30 AM
I only I had the resources I would bring the church to it's knees then lop of its head for all to see and silence any who object. This so called "religion" cannot continue for much longer as the breaking point draws near.
To hell with taking the non-violent approach we need to be agressive and attack to bring to an end these kind of attrocities!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
20-10-2011, 07:48 AM
(20-10-2011 07:30 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I only I had the resources I would bring the church to it's knees then lop of its head for all to see and silence any who object. This so called "religion" cannot continue for much longer as the breaking point draws near.
To hell with taking the non-violent approach we need to be agressive and attack to bring to an end these kind of attrocities!

I like your thinking! Maybe thats what we all need to do, form a cryptic secret society that will bring down the Vatican and eventually the entire RCC.

This will take several generations and required hard work but we could do it.

To begin with we need senior members of our organisation to get into top positions within the world media and Italian government. Any members high up in other powerful governments and a mole within the Vatican would also be useful but probably not essential.

What do you think Hamata, any suggestions?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.