Next Big Scandal for Catholic Church ???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2011, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2011 07:48 PM by Organon.)
RE: Next Big Scandal for Catholic Church ???
Similar happenings in Australia, too. No "sales" of babies, but...horrendous, nonetheless.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/australia-hospi...12063.html

Actual submissions to the government inquiry, with all of the heartache, can be seen here: http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/c...ssions.htm

"To think of what the world has suffered from superstition, from religion, from the worship of beast and stone and god, is
almost enough to make one insane."

Robert G. Ingersoll
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2011, 06:39 AM
(20-10-2011 07:48 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(20-10-2011 07:30 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I only I had the resources I would bring the church to it's knees then lop of its head for all to see and silence any who object. This so called "religion" cannot continue for much longer as the breaking point draws near.
To hell with taking the non-violent approach we need to be agressive and attack to bring to an end these kind of attrocities!

I like your thinking! Maybe thats what we all need to do, form a cryptic secret society that will bring down the Vatican and eventually the entire RCC.

This will take several generations and required hard work but we could do it.

To begin with we need senior members of our organisation to get into top positions within the world media and Italian government. Any members high up in other powerful governments and a mole within the Vatican would also be useful but probably not essential.

What do you think Hamata, any suggestions?

Your plan does ring a high chance of success. However. It takes time, time that the church could see our movements and prepare themselves. The one thing the church would not expect would be a full frontal assault out of the blue. Sudden, pre-emptive strikes could cripple the church and crumble their leadership as to prevent a counter attack. I want this done as quickly and efficiently as possible with the absolute minimum casualties. I'm not a heartless bastard and I take minimal plaesure in such violence. Violence is not the answer, It is the question and the answer is yes.

Of course such sudden action would get us much flak but the media matters little. I mean for justice to be done regardless of what others say. If we take the long approach and wittle them down from the inside out they would have more time to commit more attrocities which is unacceptable. of course this is all speculation until I can aquire the resources needed to mount such an offensive. I already have the majority of the battle plans drawn out. They are nice.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
25-10-2011, 08:34 AM
(25-10-2011 06:39 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Your plan does ring a high chance of success. However. It takes time, time that the church could see our movements and prepare themselves. The one thing the church would not expect would be a full frontal assault out of the blue. Sudden, pre-emptive strikes could cripple the church and crumble their leadership as to prevent a counter attack. I want this done as quickly and efficiently as possible with the absolute minimum casualties. I'm not a heartless bastard and I take minimal plaesure in such violence. Violence is not the answer, It is the question and the answer is yes.

Of course such sudden action would get us much flak but the media matters little. I mean for justice to be done regardless of what others say. If we take the long approach and wittle them down from the inside out they would have more time to commit more attrocities which is unacceptable. of course this is all speculation until I can aquire the resources needed to mount such an offensive. I already have the majority of the battle plans drawn out. They are nice.

I'm liking the full frontal assault out of the blue idea. When it comes time to form your army just show me where to sign, I'd make a good general Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Has anyone looked at kim's attachment to her post (#9) in the Massive Step.... thread? I haven't seen any replies or comments at all. That is the only ballsy thing I have seen by any group on the planet in taking steps against the Catholic atrocity. I am really surprised there are no reactions at all either in media or by anyone who wants to see justice against religion on this forum.

Natives rule.

Who can turn skies back and begin again?