"Next Fall" Broadway Show

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2010, 07:16 PM
"Next Fall" Broadway Show
I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with it, but I was just recently introduced to a Broadway show titled "Next Fall". I've searched all over the internet but I can't seem to find anywhere to watch it on a medium like YouTube or whatever, nor even a place to read the script, but I thought the "trailer" (so to speak) was really quite interesting. If anyone can point me in the right direction where I could find a way to watch/read it, I'd be immensely grateful. =D

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2010, 12:58 AM

RE: "Next Fall" Broadway Show
Are you sure it is Next fall? Because things can go a little bit out of the way or interchanged I the brain. Had it before Anyway, I have done both the searches but it seems that I really have come nowhere near in finding the solution for your quest. The only things I can ask you to do right now is to see if that is really the word and if it is so, please reply to me. I am not saying there is insurance but still, it is worth a try, friend
fushigi ball how it works
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2010, 01:14 AM
RE: "Next Fall" Broadway Show
Maybe try "Sametime Next Year."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply