Next time you see it....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 03:04 PM
Next time you see it....
On any given science fiction movie, or TV show ---- if you're paying attention --- you'll see that the people doing the visual layouts are groundhogs.....................

Observe -- the next time you see two spaceships in the same visual frame --- they're always orientated in the same "this side up" mode....

In space, there is no "up" and consequently - it'd be far more likely that the two ships would be in different planes of "up"....

But, they never are........

fucking groundhogs......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-07-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Next time you see it....
Because it's just a tv show/movie...

[Image: oscar.png]
03-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Have to have a movie made by people who do not live on the surface of a planet, they'd get it right!
03-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Yeah, this bugs me too. Even in Wrath of Khan when Spock calls out Khan's "two dimensional thinking," Kirk's response is to drop down on he and Khan's mutually-agreed-on z-axis, and then pop back up to the same plane to shoot at Khan. Spock must have been thinking "It is illogical for me to continue trying to teach humans how to handle a damn starship."
07-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Yeah, but it looks cool.
07-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Next time you see it....
What I want to know is whenever there is a foreigner in an American film the actor always has a British accent.

The fucker could be Russian and have a British accent.
07-07-2016, 10:05 AM
(07-07-2016 10:02 AM)KUSA Wrote:  What I want to know is whenever there is a foreigner in an American film the actor always has a British accent.

The fucker could be Russian and have a British accent.

We find the British accent to be the most charming of accents. Bonus points if he's wearing a monocle and top hat.