Nice try Aliza

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Nice try Aliza
Woman attempts to bring her emotional support peacock onto a United flight, gets denied.

www.businessinsider.com/united-denies-womans-attempt-to-bring-peacock-onto-flight-2018-1

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like JDog554's post
30-01-2018, 05:57 PM
RE: Nice try Aliza
Did the peacock have a ticket?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
30-01-2018, 06:00 PM
(30-01-2018 05:57 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Did the peacock have a ticket?

No, authorized emotional support animals fly free, the woman attempted to buy the peacock a ticket but the animal didn't meet guidelines including size and weight

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
30-01-2018, 06:06 PM
(30-01-2018 06:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 05:57 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Did the peacock have a ticket?

No, authorized emotional support animals fly free, the woman attempted to buy the peacock a ticket but the animal didn't meet guidelines including size and weight

Size I can see if it's male - that tail takes up space. Weight - not applicable. Even big birds weigh little.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-01-2018, 06:09 PM
(30-01-2018 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 06:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  No, authorized emotional support animals fly free, the woman attempted to buy the peacock a ticket but the animal didn't meet guidelines including size and weight

Size I can see if it's male - that tail takes up space. Weight - not applicable. Even big birds weigh little.

Idk, that was United's reasoning.

Quote:United said in a statement to Business Insider: "This animal did not meet guidelines for a number of reasons, including its weight and size. We explained this to the customer on three separate occasions before she arrived at the airport."

30-01-2018, 06:13 PM
(30-01-2018 06:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Size I can see if it's male - that tail takes up space. Weight - not applicable. Even big birds weigh little.

Idk, that was United's reasoning.

Quote:United said in a statement to Business Insider: "This animal did not meet guidelines for a number of reasons, including its weight and size. We explained this to the customer on three separate occasions before she arrived at the airport."

Betcha what they didn't weigh him.

In reality, there is the poop factor. Birds are not able to control their poop.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-01-2018, 06:15 PM
(30-01-2018 05:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Woman attempts to bring her emotional support peacock onto a United flight, gets denied.

www.businessinsider.com/united-denies-womans-attempt-to-bring-peacock-onto-flight-2018-1

Laugh out load OMG Aliza! We can't leave you alone for 10 seconds but what you and your peacock are getting into trouble. And don't deny it either because we're onto you, girl.

Geesh! Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
30-01-2018, 06:21 PM
(30-01-2018 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 06:09 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Idk, that was United's reasoning.

Betcha what they didn't weigh him.

That's true.

30-01-2018, 06:23 PM
You didn't want your peacock attacking passengers, you shouldn't'a forgot it's comfort food! Sleepy

[Image: FAT%20SUET%20FOODS-FS-PEANUT-BUTTER-FOR-BIRDS.jpeg]

Tongue

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
30-01-2018, 06:36 PM
(30-01-2018 06:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 06:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  Betcha what they didn't weigh him.

That's true.

And, having owned peafowl, I can tell you that their poop is rather fowl, erm, foul.

[+] 3 users Like Dom's post