Nice try Aliza

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Nice try Aliza
(30-01-2018 06:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 06:21 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  That's true.

And, having owned peafowl, I can tell you that their poop is rather fowl, erm, foul.

[Image: ekQpV59.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
30-01-2018, 06:49 PM

And, having owned peafowl, I can tell you that their poop is rather fowl, erm, foul.

Speaking of bird poop ... it is potentially dangerous. Cryptococcal meningitis ... and other fungal diseases in their poo. Birds make me nervous.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
30-01-2018, 07:23 PM

My birds can control their poop just enough that they know to poop on the paper. -Which doesn't happen every time, but if they do poop on the paper, mommy is happy!
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
30-01-2018, 08:17 PM
How many of you have ever heard a peacock? It is a freaky, heinous sound I wouldn't want to be trapped with on a plane. The first time I ever heard one it was the crack of dawn, I was twenty, had been out partying the night before, and a neighbor's peacock broke loose and started squawking on my porch at my bedroom window. I looked out and thought I was hallucinating.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
31-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Why couldn't her peacock just fly alongside the plane opposite her window?

Problem solved. Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
31-01-2018, 09:09 AM
(31-01-2018 09:05 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Why couldn't her peacock just fly alongside the plane opposite her window?

Problem solved. Thumbsup

Peafowl jump to the lowest branch of a tree, then go up one branch at a time til they are on top where they can survey everything. Should a predator try to climb up, they sail down. They can't obtain or sustain height while flying, they are like gliders and must come down soon. They can take off from the ground and glide short distances close to the ground.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
31-01-2018, 09:11 AM
(30-01-2018 08:17 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  How many of you have ever heard a peacock? It is a freaky, heinous sound I wouldn't want to be trapped with on a plane. The first time I ever heard one it was the crack of dawn, I was twenty, had been out partying the night before, and a neighbor's peacock broke loose and started squawking on my porch at my bedroom window. I looked out and thought I was hallucinating.

They only call for mates during breeding season. Unlikely that they would call on a plane.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-01-2018, 09:36 AM
(30-01-2018 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Even big birds weigh little.

If only that were true, Dom, if only that were true Weeping

Quote:Unlikely that they would call on a plane.

I thought you were supposed to turn off your cell on planes? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
31-01-2018, 09:51 AM
(31-01-2018 09:36 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(30-01-2018 06:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Even big birds weigh little.
Quote:If only that were true, Dom, if only that were true Weeping

Ok, not birds that can't fly (that includes turkeys, chickens, geese and ducks that have been altered through selective breeding). Flighted birds are light compared to visible mass. Better?

31-01-2018, 09:53 AM
(30-01-2018 05:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Woman attempts to bring her emotional support peacock onto a United flight, gets denied.

www.businessinsider.com/united-denies-womans-attempt-to-bring-peacock-onto-flight-2018-1

People are stupid. It hurts people with legitimate service dogs. Just recently I saw a woman (it's usually women) walk into the grocery store with her dog. Her dog pissed on the side of thing that holds fruit. When someone complained to staff she got all bent out of shape, saying it's her "support" dog.

Now, I've seen service dogs many times in the store and the real ones have NEVER pissed on anything. They walk beside their owner, in fact except for their size, you'd never know they were there.

Another time I saw a woman pushing a baby carriage, inside was her dog. Now this dog was dressed like a princess. She was shocked to learn the rule about no dogs in grocery stores applied to her dog.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post