Nice try Aliza

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2018, 06:33 PM
RE: Nice try Aliza
(30-01-2018 06:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You didn't want your peacock attacking passengers, you shouldn't'a forgot it's comfort food! Sleepy

[Image: FAT%20SUET%20FOODS-FS-PEANUT-BUTTER-FOR-BIRDS.jpeg]

Tongue

Good lord, don't feed it! Birds poop like five seconds after their first bite!

I learned this from a featherless sparrow chick that I rescued... Shocking

Disappointing theists since 1968
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes A. Secular Human's post
01-02-2018, 10:37 PM
This might be the last word...

United and other airlines are talking policy changes regarding animals on plans. United reported since they began allowing animals in the cabin a 75% increase of problems involving unruly and ill-tempered pets. Now people will proof from a mental health professional that the animal is needed. Proof the animal has been properly trained and a vet certificate that it’s current on shots and poses no health risk or conditions and poses no threat to safety and welfare to other passengers.

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/01/582529090...ing-planes

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-02-2018, 03:38 PM
(01-02-2018 10:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Now people will proof from a mental health professional that the animal is needed. Proof the animal has been properly trained and a vet certificate that it’s current on shots and poses no health risk or conditions and poses no threat to safety and welfare to other passengers.
Now all we need is for someone to do all those checks on the passengers . . .

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
[+] 5 users Like Dr H's post
02-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Pawternity leave: pets at work

"When you have a child you have a right to maternity and paternity leave. You probably wouldn’t expect to get leave for a pet, even if you do feel that your dog is your baby. But some companies are now offering paid leave when they get a new dog – they’re calling it 'pawternity' leave."

Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
02-02-2018, 04:55 PM
(02-02-2018 04:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  Pawternity leave: pets at work

"When you have a child you have a right to maternity and paternity leave. You probably wouldn’t expect to get leave for a pet, even if you do feel that your dog is your baby. But some companies are now offering paid leave when they get a new dog – they’re calling it 'pawternity' leave."

Angel

I can't help but be reminded of the three-legged dog who walked into a bar and said "I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw." (works better said than read)
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
02-02-2018, 05:14 PM
(02-02-2018 04:55 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(02-02-2018 04:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  Pawternity leave: pets at work

Angel

I can't help but be reminded of the three-legged dog who walked into a bar and said "I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw." (works better said than read)

[Image: paws.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
02-02-2018, 05:38 PM
P(sh)aw Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
05-02-2018, 07:54 PM
(01-02-2018 10:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  This might be the last word...

United and other airlines are talking policy changes regarding animals on plans. United reported since they began allowing animals in the cabin a 75% increase of problems involving unruly and ill-tempered pets. Now people will proof from a mental health professional that the animal is needed. Proof the animal has been properly trained and a vet certificate that it’s current on shots and poses no health risk or conditions and poses no threat to safety and welfare to other passengers.

Doesn't help when a fellow passenger is deathly allergic to cat dander. Hobo

Disappointing theists since 1968
[+] 1 user Likes A. Secular Human's post
05-02-2018, 10:24 PM
(05-02-2018 07:54 PM)A. Secular Human Wrote:  
(01-02-2018 10:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  This might be the last word...

Doesn't help when a fellow passenger is deathly allergic to cat dander. Hobo

I agree, but the counter argument to this is that passengers could be allergic to peanuts and they can't control it when a passenger whips out a jar of peanut butter and some pretzels. If you go on a plane, you're in an enclosed space with many different people any one of them could potentially be carrying someone else's allergen.

I seriously nearly killed a man with a spoonful of peanut butter. Confused
05-02-2018, 10:28 PM
I'd be thrilled if people would just quit using perfume to the point of smelling like they bathed in it with their clothes on. Tears my allergies up. Elevator? Nope. Plane? Oh hell, at least on an elevator I can get off at the next floor.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 5 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post