Nice try Aliza

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Nice try Aliza
(05-02-2018 10:24 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(05-02-2018 07:54 PM)A. Secular Human Wrote:  Doesn't help when a fellow passenger is deathly allergic to cat dander. Hobo

I agree, but the counter argument to this is that passengers could be allergic to peanuts and they can't control it when a passenger whips out a jar of peanut butter and some pretzels. If you go on a plane, you're in an enclosed space with many different people any one of them could potentially be carrying someone else's allergen.

I seriously nearly killed a man with a spoonful of peanut butter. Confused

Aliza, I found an amazing dance just for you.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-02-2018, 10:26 AM
(06-02-2018 08:59 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(05-02-2018 10:24 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I agree, but the counter argument to this is that passengers could be allergic to peanuts and they can't control it when a passenger whips out a jar of peanut butter and some pretzels. If you go on a plane, you're in an enclosed space with many different people any one of them could potentially be carrying someone else's allergen.

I seriously nearly killed a man with a spoonful of peanut butter. Confused

Aliza, I found an amazing dance just for you.

It is amazing...

But...

Aren't the peacocks with the pretty feathers the males?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-02-2018, 10:37 AM
(06-02-2018 10:26 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-02-2018 08:59 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Aliza, I found an amazing dance just for you.

It is amazing...

But...

Aren't the peacocks with the pretty feathers the males?

Yep. Girls wear a little crown but no pretty tail.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Emotional support animals seem to be mostly BS.

I have a buddy who told me how his dog is registered as one and how he can legally take her into restaurants and all kinds of places. He doesn't because he's not an asshole, but he pretty much gave me the whole rundown and, at least in Ohio, you pretty much just pay like 60 bucks for this "license" that no one ever really checks out or calls you out on.

I'm sure there ARE some folks with extreme anxiety or PTSD that need something like this but I feel like people abuse the hell out of this system. But how many of those people make up the entire population of "emotional support animal" owners? 1 in 4? 1 in 10? Who knows...

But seriously a peacock? Wtf lol.
[+] 1 user Likes RBMG's post
08-02-2018, 07:28 PM
(08-02-2018 07:15 PM)RBMG Wrote:  Emotional support animals seem to be mostly BS.

I have a buddy who told me how his dog is registered as one and how he can legally take her into restaurants and all kinds of places. He doesn't because he's not an asshole, but he pretty much gave me the whole rundown and, at least in Ohio, you pretty much just pay like 60 bucks for this "license" that no one ever really checks out or calls you out on.

I'm sure there ARE some folks with extreme anxiety or PTSD that need something like this but I feel like people abuse the hell out of this system. But how many of those people make up the entire population of "emotional support animal" owners? 1 in 4? 1 in 10? Who knows...

This is why they need real regulations.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-02-2018, 07:55 PM
(08-02-2018 07:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-02-2018 07:15 PM)RBMG Wrote:  Emotional support animals seem to be mostly BS.

This is why they need real regulations.

Mhm because hey, maybe there are a lot more people than I think who really do need an emotional support animal, but then assholes like Aliza make people take the whole idea less seriously. Crazy!
08-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Laugh out load