Nickname changing.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Nickname changing.
(02-02-2013 08:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-02-2013 10:34 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Have the moderators in their wisdom deemed this request unreasonable.
Ah well;C'est la vie. No
When I told Woof I was thinking of discarding him he became quite aggro.
(02-02-2013 08:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  I am giving him another chance, but he is on notice. Dodgy

You need to submit Form 19/10J in triplicate, notarized and signed in blood. Drinking Beverage

OK, seriously, what do you want your user name to be? "Old Froggy" ?

"An egoist is always intelligent,never wise" Raheel Farooq
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2013, 11:14 AM
I was thinking about my nickname on here the other day. I always have to add numbers and alternate capitalizing letters to my "peanut" name on other sites. (Youtube was the WORST. How are there that many posters desiring the peanut namesake with the same birthday as me??) I have gotten so used to jumbling up my "name," that I just do it on reflex so I don't have to keep revising for a name that's not taken... Don't like the numbers. = /

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
26-02-2013, 11:48 AM
(26-02-2013 11:14 AM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  I was thinking about my nickname on here the other day. I always have to add numbers and alternate capitalizing letters to my "peanut" name on other sites. (Youtube was the WORST. How are there that many posters desiring the peanut namesake with the same birthday as me??) I have gotten so used to jumbling up my "name," that I just do it on reflex so I don't have to keep revising for a name that's not taken... Don't like the numbers. = /
I will say your username is aesthetically atrocious. No offense intended.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
26-02-2013, 11:58 AM
(26-02-2013 11:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(26-02-2013 11:14 AM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  I was thinking about my nickname on here the other day. I always have to add numbers and alternate capitalizing letters to my "peanut" name on other sites. (Youtube was the WORST. How are there that many posters desiring the peanut namesake with the same birthday as me??) I have gotten so used to jumbling up my "name," that I just do it on reflex so I don't have to keep revising for a name that's not taken... Don't like the numbers. = /
The username "peanut" has yet to be taken.

Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
26-02-2013, 12:09 PM
(26-02-2013 11:58 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-02-2013 11:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I will say your username is aesthetically atrocious. No offense intended.
The username "peanut" has yet to be taken.

Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage
Wow KC *chuckle* So kind.

Vosur has a point. But Id go with "Peanut" Big Grin

But only if you're really unhappy with what you have now.

The Out Crowd.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
26-02-2013, 12:51 PM

Pffft, I'm gonna call you peanut anyway.I like dicking with variations on nicknames anyway. Tongue ... Peanut ain't taken here so if you're nice to Chas ( No ) I'm sure he'll change it for you.

This is not my signature.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Fucking forum is going to shit! All these people changing their names is total crap. Back when I was in charge.......oh wait. I changed people's names all the time.

Carry on. Drinking Beverage

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-02-2013, 01:10 PM
(26-02-2013 01:07 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Fucking forum is going to shit! All these people changing their names is total crap. Back when I was in charge.......oh wait. I changed people's names all the time.

Carry on. Drinking Beverage
Aww Stark. I'm sad I never got to be under your thumb. Tongue

The Out Crowd.
26-02-2013, 02:22 PM
(26-02-2013 11:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
None taken Smile It does NOT flow and it gets obnoxious typing it in my tiny mobile screen.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
26-02-2013, 02:30 PM
(26-02-2013 02:22 PM)59pEaNUt89 Wrote:  
(26-02-2013 11:48 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I will say your username is aesthetically atrocious. No offense intended.
None taken Smile It does NOT flow and it gets obnoxious typing it in my tiny mobile screen.

I'll change it - what do you want? "Peanut"?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user