Nicknames: BUT NOT THE GOOD KIND

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 04:11 AM
RE: Nicknames: BUT NOT THE GOOD KIND
No nicknames. Just the common. Fat, freak. Oh and a boy used to call me a "vampire". I don't see how that was offensive though. He did seem to think it was.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 08:16 AM
"She drives a van... She's a hooker." Some horrible little male I had to deal with was mocking my real name.

"Ugly" was the peers main theme. Every school day they gave it to me whenever they could. "Worthless" was thrown in there a lot as well. We were going to make predictions about our class mates one day. For hate purposes, I was going to be a redneck in hair curlers, living in a trailer, smoking cigarettes, drinking booze, bitching at the entire world, "sending the mailman away in fright of my hideous face," wearing a beat up bathrobe due to obesity, etc. At least I wasn't predicted accurately.

Sad Right?
07-02-2014, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 09:28 AM by Bucky Ball.)
"Elephant ears", "elephant boy".
Used to be shamed by that.

Now I like my appendages. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
07-02-2014, 08:47 AM
(06-02-2014 04:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 08:54 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Fuckin' muffs. Always all about the dick...

wtf?
There was no dick in that post...

No? I must be confused about your "target selection". Ohmy

(okay, it was a bad joke. sue me)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
07-02-2014, 08:52 AM
AstroPuff (due to having curly hair)

Got called the ugliest girl on the earth once in highschool. That hurt a lot.

Then the usual stupid names that most people get from one time or another.
07-02-2014, 09:25 AM
I have nystagmus, my eyes wobble rapidly side to side, so I got some hammer for that. Usually I would laugh it off or retaliate with a superior insult, or one of my goto mamma lines. If it turned nasty, I used to just throw down. I learned quickly that it didn't matter if I won or lost so long as I got a couple of decent shots in. People usually stop bothering you after that. I had a rep for sticking up for myself by the time I was 13 or so, so I usually got funny banter about my eyes that wasn't malicious, I got called fruit machine in good humour and my personal favourite was my pal Craig who used to explain to people that my eyes have wobbed since birth because all through her pregnancy with me, my mam used her vibrator 6 times a day!

On a nicer note, when I was 6, I met my friend Cooper when he was 5, I'm 37 now and we're still friends. He randomly approached me on the playground one day and gave me an action man! I tried to give him it back but he wouldn't take it. For weeks he just kept approaching me and giving me gifts, toys and sweets. I finally found out why and my mam had to explain something to his. You see, Coopers mam was a nurse who worked extensively with adopted and foster children. My surname irl is Foster. Cooper had heard this on the playground and assumed I was one of the less fortunate kids that his mam always told him about. He didn't realise it was just a surname! He's never changed either, he's still one of the kindest blokes I know! Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
07-02-2014, 10:30 AM
I wore glasses from the age of about 5 until I was sixteen. My brother used to call me "Speccy million eyes", which was his twist on the insult "speccy four eyes" which was popularly directed at spectacle wearers when I was growing up.

My first name is Christopher and when I was around 7-8 there was a cartoon that occasionally came on called "Kissyfur" which my mum and sister used to call me in replacement of my original name. It later came back to haunt me when I was about 15 when my sister told my friends of the name and how she hadnt used it in ages, my friends obv thought this was hilarious and would remind me (daily) Confused

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-02-2014, 10:37 AM
I would explain my history and how the nickname of *witch* came to me in middle school and then High School........
but I won't.

I just hate getting burned at the stake here.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
07-02-2014, 01:11 PM
(07-02-2014 08:47 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 04:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  wtf?
There was no dick in that post...

No? I must be confused about your "target selection". Ohmy

(okay, it was a bad joke. sue me)

Expect a summons in the mail within 3-5 working days.
Your people will hear from my people.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
07-02-2014, 01:48 PM
I can't think of any unpleasant nicknames that I've had, but people used to tease my older brother by calling him ---woman (our real last name with woman at the end instead of man) or just woman. This was in grade school. Years later, I was sitting at a bar, minding my own business, when this guy who never liked me or my brother staggered up behind me and said "I heard your brother was a woman." I just laughed and ignored him. (a) I wasn't there to fight, and (b) he was twice my size and would have killed me.