Nigel Farage on Leaders Live

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2014, 06:43 AM
Nigel Farage on Leaders Live
I've found the media's following of Nigel Farage to be rather interesting, and although I'm not a fan of him, he really is showing the left wing of my generation for what they are. Which is dogmatic, ignorant and wishful. The schools of Britain have been infected with political correctness. This is just a clip (well about an hour long) of Farage dealing with these types of people on Leaders Live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaMt-Gq-ikQ

The way they twist facts is irritating. Especially when they are told the actual facts and shake their heads as if not factual. Kinda reminds me of the religious!

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post
03-12-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: Nigel Farage on Leaders Live
Quote:well about an hour long

tl;dw

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-12-2014, 08:17 AM
:'( plz

03-12-2014, 04:50 PM
Son, my day is divided between 8hours of work, 8hours of sleep and 1hour of work prep/travel.
That leaves me with 7 hours of "free" time. Between that time I have to go to the grocery store and have lunch which consumes another 2hours. That means I actually get 5hours of "free" time.
So for that 5hours I have to than split my time between having a quick read of TTA, usually about half an hour, any TV shows that came out that day which consumes another hour and than I finally get to dive into my stack of new video games. And this is of course assuming my flatmates aren't home.

As you can clearly see I do not have an hour to spend on a video about some dude I have no fucking clue as to who the fuck they are. Time is money son and if you want me to comment and contribute you're gonna have to 1) explain who the fuck this cunt is 2) and why I should give a fuck 3) and keep it short 4) and be more compelling/entertaining than the latest Dragon Age game (it has dragons, you do not).

So back to the drawing board with you and try again, I aint got time for no hour long video.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-12-2014, 05:22 PM
(03-12-2014 04:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, my day is divided between 8hours of work, 8hours of sleep and 1hour of work prep/travel.
That leaves me with 7 hours of "free" time. Between that time I have to go to the grocery store and have lunch which consumes another 2hours. That means I actually get 5hours of "free" time.
So for that 5hours I have to than split my time between having a quick read of TTA, usually about half an hour, any TV shows that came out that day which consumes another hour and than I finally get to dive into my stack of new video games. And this is of course assuming my flatmates aren't home.

As you can clearly see I do not have an hour to spend on a video about some dude I have no fucking clue as to who the fuck they are. Time is money son and if you want me to comment and contribute you're gonna have to 1) explain who the fuck this cunt is 2) and why I should give a fuck 3) and keep it short 4) and be more compelling/entertaining than the latest Dragon Age game (it has dragons, you do not).

So back to the drawing board with you and try again, I aint got time for no hour long video.

Nigel Farage is the leader of UKIP, a political party in the UK that masquerades as the people's party when in fact their desired achievement is the removal of workers' rights by pushing for the UK to leave the EU, thereby denying UK workers of their rights, most of which come from EU legislation. They are funded by large companies and are mostly made up of ex-Tories and whichever lunatic they happen to find next. They have blamed floods on gay marriage, openly admit to having no policies whatsoever other than the UK leaving Europe and repeatedly use racist and discriminatory language to blame anyone but the actual residents for the problems in Britain. Their MEPs are amongst the least hard working in the entire parliament and frequently vote against worthwile legislation such as the banning of illegal ivory trading.

UKIP are utter scum and the people who vote for them are either bigots or fools.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-12-2014, 07:50 AM
(03-12-2014 05:22 PM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 04:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, my day is divided between 8hours of work, 8hours of sleep and 1hour of work prep/travel.

Nigel Farage is the leader of UKIP, a political party in the UK that masquerades as the people's party when in fact their desired achievement is the removal of workers' rights by pushing for the UK to leave the EU, thereby denying UK workers of their rights, most of which come from EU legislation. They are funded by large companies and are mostly made up of ex-Tories and whichever lunatic they happen to find next. They have blamed floods on gay marriage, openly admit to having no policies whatsoever other than the UK leaving Europe and repeatedly use racist and discriminatory language to blame anyone but the actual residents for the problems in Britain. Their MEPs are amongst the least hard working in the entire parliament and frequently vote against worthwile legislation such as the banning of illegal ivory trading.

UKIP are utter scum and the people who vote for them are either bigots or fools.

That's rather bigoted of you Tongue Even though I agree. GREEN PARTY YAAAAAAAY!

I am not backing up Farage though, just thought this video is a perfect example of the two problems in British politics today. The nutters vs the ignorant.

04-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Farage is a bigoted little man - racist and discriminating and a hypocrite. Any UKIP voters are either the same or easily led fools...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 3 users Like CiderThinker's post
04-12-2014, 09:49 AM
(04-12-2014 07:50 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  The nutters vs the ignorant.

UKIP cover both of those.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
04-12-2014, 10:17 AM
WAKE UP SHEEPLE! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD! THE EUROPOORS AND MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR WOMENS!

Meh. Come back when he has an argument that's not pure dog-whistling.

... this is my signature!
04-12-2014, 12:23 PM
(04-12-2014 10:17 AM)cjlr Wrote:  WAKE UP SHEEPLE! POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD! THE EUROPOORS AND MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR WOMENS!

Meh. Come back when he has an argument that's not pure dog-whistling.

Clearly missed the whoooooleeee point.