Nigerian Baby Factory Raided, 32 Teenage Girls Freed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Nigerian Baby Factory Raided, 32 Teenage Girls Freed
Here's the scoop.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110601/wl_...0601143218

Apparently, it's a profitable business to force teenage girls to continually pump out babies, which can then be "sold into prostitution while a few are either killed or tortured in black magic rituals."

I have never felt more proud to be part of the human race.

And also, would Pro-Lifers look down on the prospect of abortion in the cases where the rescued pregnant teenager is still in the early stages? They were basically raped and now that they don't have to sell their baby anymore, they're a soon to be 15 year old mother.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2011, 01:51 PM
RE: Nigerian Baby Factory Raided, 32 Teenage Girls Freed
[Image: sick0013.gif]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2011, 03:37 PM

My goodness, mixed feelings here. On the one hand I'm ****ing glad 32 children were freed, but on the other hand, there are most likely many more out there.
What the f has come of us, that we are capable of doing this? Every time I hear about things like this I really want to kill a lot of people, knowing that that is actually hypocritical, because then I'd be doing what they are doing now.

But what should I think, then? And what else could we do about it? I mean, we pump millions of bucks in countries like that, but with corruption and all that, it won't help...

Damn...
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2011, 04:24 PM

I saw this article at Yahoo before. I would concur with the suggestion this is but one factory amid a countless array active and breeding throughout the world. Human trafficking. A lucrative business. A unconscionable enterprise.

I think pro-lifers, as someone asked, would still support these pregnancies coming to term. They're zealots after all. Forced pregnancy under law. So this report, regarding forced pregnancy illegally and for human trafficking and as sacrifice for black magic rituals, simply gives cause to the religious zealot pro-lifer who see's it as to be excused with, god works in mysterious ways. (forgetting of course he's omnipresent, so it isn't so mysterious that he watches this sick twisted evil occur right beneath his nose and does nothing to stop it. Though the zealot would say, oh yes he does. These people were arrested, weren't they? Yes, taken into custody by Yahweh bearing badge! ) While adding the caveat, this is why it's so vital to spread toe gospel so that people's hearts open and this enterprise of Satan ceases to exist.

Forgetting there too that if Jesus loves the little children, Satan wouldn't stand a chance.

Yes, it's reports like this that simply reinforce the truth of atheism.
While it's also true it reinforces the notion that some people ask to be killed. Set an example world wide. Gut these baby factory organizers and overseers, hang them up around the facility that was raided and send the message.
We
Feed
Flies
Quote this message in a reply