Nigerian Student Chibuihem Amalaha 'Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Nigerian Student Chibuihem Amalaha 'Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong'
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/...20879.html

http://www.mambaonline.com/2013/09/11/st...-is-wrong/

and here the original article :
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/scie...ge/158265/

this is so bizzare that i am not sure if i want to cry Weeping due to their stupidity or just point and lough Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Nigerian Student Chibuihem Amalaha 'Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong'
"He explains that “God gave me the wisdom to use science as a scientist to prove gay marriage wrong”".

Yup!

Seems legit.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-09-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Nigerian Student Chibuihem Amalaha 'Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong'
Is it just me,or should the rank of that university drop?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
15-09-2013, 01:19 PM
(15-09-2013 01:06 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Is it just me,or should the rank of that university drop?

i couldnt find a single university ranking table where it is listed.
15-09-2013, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2013 03:30 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-09-2013 01:19 PM)H2O2 Wrote:  
(15-09-2013 01:06 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Is it just me,or should the rank of that university drop?

i couldnt find a single university ranking table where it is listed.

I found this: University of Lagos Ranks 9th Position Among the “Top 10 Universities in Africa” by Africa.com

"There are many discoveries and inventions I have made in science and technology. I have also been able to prove that the mathematical symbol pi which people thought of as 22 over 7 is not actually 22 over 7, but rather a transcendental number while 22 over 7 is a rational number."

Blink ... Blink ... who iz dehz peoplez youz speakz of? ... Blink ... [Image: HUH-WE-ENHANCE-1_zps9ae2d3c4.jpg]

How to respond? ... Consider ... "Stop right there! I gotta know right now. Before we go any further do you love me? Will you love me forever? Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?"

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Wait, wait! Hold the presses! Shocking

Quote: I have also been able to prove that the mathematical symbol pi which people thought of as 22 over 7 is not actually 22 over , but rather a transcendental number while 22 over 7 is a rational number.

That's freakin' amaaazing! Dodgy

Not. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2013, 10:27 PM
Well Peroxide, I think you've just come up with my favorite christee, nut-bag find of the day!

Congrats! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-09-2013, 11:38 PM
This is a breakthrough! I didn't even know that people are magnets!

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
16-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Magnets can repel each other, therefore gay marriage is wrong!

Take that, libtards!

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Elesjei's post
16-09-2013, 02:21 AM
" So I am aspiring to win Nobel Prize for Africa. Other universities have seen my work and sent me commendations."

Well...i guess he should start to learn swedish since...

"Profesor D.S.Aribuike pointedly told me that I will win Nobel prize one day, because he found that my works are real and nobody has done it in any part of the world."

I wish him best of luck and hope that he continues his study ( so that he can provide us with bizzare and humerous material in the following years ) .