Nigerian Student Chibuihem Amalaha 'Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: Nigerian Student Chibuihem Amalaha 'Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong'
(15-09-2013 10:27 PM)kim Wrote:  Well Peroxide, I think you've just come up with my favorite christee, nut-bag find of the day!

Congrats! Thumbsup

[Image: mxYcsS1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Nigerian Student Chibuihem Amalaha 'Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong'
It's so pointless though.
I mean it doesn't effect anyone. England for example is not suddenly going to take this guys findings and completely change their law's to make homosexuality illegal.
All it does is gives themselves some sort of justification besides the bible for their actions. It doesn't mean the justification is valid either, it's just all a self conscious easing thing.

Nigeria and other assorted African countries are the worst in the world when it comes to gay rights. You're better off sucking nob in the middle east than tossing salad in Africa. Except South Africa where gay marriage is legal...

Africa as a whole is just one big lost cause anyway with the exception of South Africa. Considering it's natural resources and geological location it has the greatest potential for countries within Africa to be real economic players, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut through either corruption, war or religious held back-ness (that's a serious of words now stfu) they seriously hinder their own potential.

At least places like China and India are embracing globalization and are greatly increasing their countries wealth (and thus state of living).
Even in the middle east it's observed. Look at the UAE.. Dubai.. Abu Dabi (spelling?) etc.. capitalizing on oil wealth (though Dubai's main source of wealth now is tourism I believe). You just don't see this in Africa. Or maybe I'm just not looking close enough...?

Of course it's all not helped by the Catholic church who is focusing on Africa hard (well.. the non-muslim bits).
The Catholic church has lost the west, pretty much, certainly lost their power in the west. And so now their looking to poor vulnerable places, like any other cult, such as Africa to expand their influence once again.

I really don't know where I'm going with this post, I sort of just rambled on and didn't stop, so... yeah...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-09-2013, 04:15 AM
(16-09-2013 04:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're better off sucking nob in the middle east than tossing salad in Africa.

Look who I inspired! Laughat

16-09-2013, 05:22 AM
I thought I'd throw that personal joke in there for the lol's.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Just exactly what are you implying? Shocking

16-09-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm surprised they left out what I think is the most compelling visual argument against homosexuality. The one where you take two hot dogs (one in each hand) hold the horizontal in front of yourself then bring them together blunt end to blunt end while yelling, "See! See!"
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post
16-09-2013, 04:12 PM
(16-09-2013 02:35 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  I'm surprised they left out what I think is the most compelling visual argument against homosexuality. The one where you take two hot dogs (one in each hand) hold the horizontal in front of yourself then bring them together blunt end to blunt end while yelling, "See! See!"

write to the university, they might give you a doctors degree
[+] 6 users Like H2O2's post
17-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Biology proves gay marriage is wrong? Because roosters don't have sex with roosters? Let's introduce him to this long list of mammals displaying homosexual behaviour.

Or we could just point and laugh. Laughat

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
[+] 2 users Like PharaohKatt's post
17-09-2013, 05:45 AM
Lusting after an attractive individual is wrong because one magnet doesn't have to woo the other.
17-09-2013, 06:50 AM
Even if one magnet is being a total bitch and the other magnet totally knows it's kismet?
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post