Night vision Ufos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 11:37 PM
RE: Night vision Ufos
Whew. Hey guys. I'm glad to be back on the forum; I had a long fucking day today. I was flying a 747 from Miami to LA and at around 2 in the morning, some asshole decided he'd engage in the highly-illegal act of shining a laser-pointer at the cockpit of my plane. So I had to make an emergency landing and summon the authorities.

I'll spare you the details but it was a LONG process of interviews and paperwork before we could finally take off again.

Fucking christ, these people.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
16-11-2012, 02:49 PM
well if they were here i would makes sense for them to kinda jerk our chains so to speak in order to get the technology needed to travel great distances in space the alien species must have an inherent drive to learn and discover so if said species were to find us and reach us one could assume that they would do experiments

starting with observation then samples of smaller life then larger life psychological studies popping up here and there just to see the reactions

i think we would do the same if humanity were to find intelligent alien life which is primitive in comparison.

and in light of the massiveness of the universe i would not be surprised if those things aliens but keep in mind in this day and age it is quite easily faked

but it definitely could be happening
Find all posts by this user
18-11-2012, 01:04 AM
My take on ufo's is that they either don't exist, or the people who have seen things lie about it quite often. Just for shits and giggles, I watch a lot of stuff on ufo's on tv. I heard someone talking about experiencing seeing a craft that had landed in a field near a road. It was hovering only 20 feet off the ground and had a ladder hanging down from what looked like an open door. I don't know about everyone else, but I would have not just looked at it and left. I would have got the biggest stick I could carry and climbed the damn ladder. I would have attempted to kill anything that was not human on board and then tried to fly it to the white house lawn, land the fucker and say to the government "Do they exist now?". I know that the government is lying about what they know about ufo's, I just don't know what the lie is. Do the exist and they don't want to tell us, or do they not exist and they want us to keep chasing our tails?
18-11-2012, 08:35 AM
(18-11-2012 01:04 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  My take on ufo's is that they either don't exist, or the people who have seen things lie about it quite often. Just for shits and giggles, I watch a lot of stuff on ufo's on tv. I heard someone talking about experiencing seeing a craft that had landed in a field near a road. It was hovering only 20 feet off the ground and had a ladder hanging down from what looked like an open door. I don't know about everyone else, but I would have not just looked at it and left. I would have got the biggest stick I could carry and climbed the damn ladder. I would have attempted to kill anything that was not human on board and then tried to fly it to the white house lawn, land the fucker and say to the government "Do they exist now?". I know that the government is lying about what they know about ufo's, I just don't know what the lie is. Do the exist and they don't want to tell us, or do they not exist and they want us to keep chasing our tails?
Actually, you don't know that the government is lying about this. You believe it.

Time for a new tinfoil hat?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
07-12-2012, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 05:21 PM by bemore.)
Thoughts on whats going on in this old piece of Nasa Footage???

EDIT: at the 22 second mark to the far left you see an object moving away from earth at a slow rate... then it accelerates away.

Explanations on that?

EDIT 2: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttl...ts-75.html

http://www.viewzone.com/tether.html

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-12-2012, 06:09 PM
(07-12-2012 04:52 PM)bemore Wrote:  Thoughts on whats going on in this old piece of Nasa Footage???

EDIT: at the 22 second mark to the far left you see an object moving away from earth at a slow rate... then it accelerates away.

Explanations on that?

EDIT 2: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttl...ts-75.html

http://www.viewzone.com/tether.html
Most of the footage in that video looks more like the view through a microscope of micro organisms rather that footage from space.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
31-08-2013, 04:38 AM
(03-11-2012 03:06 PM)bemore Wrote:  Saw this posted on another forum so thought id share it here. I dont really pay much attention to ufos if im honest. I imagine most of the things in the video are probably satellites and other things that are forever hitting our atmosphere. However what I find intriguing is the triangular shaped craft and also the way that some of these "objects" seem to react to huge fuck off lasers being shone at them.

Those are terrestrial aircraft, satellites and micrometeorites burning up in the atmosphere.

I hope they arrest those fucking kids for pointing a laser pointer at an aircraft like that. That's a federal offense. It can blind a pilot.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade