Night vision Ufos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Night vision Ufos
Saw this posted on another forum so thought id share it here. I dont really pay much attention to ufos if im honest. I imagine most of the things in the video are probably satellites and other things that are forever hitting our atmosphere. However what I find intriguing is the triangular shaped craft and also the way that some of these "objects" seem to react to huge fuck off lasers being shone at them.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: Night vision Ufos
Interesting how the lasers seem to be hitting a wall 30 feet away from the camera, instead of dimming imperceptibly into the distance like, you know, lasers actually do. Drinking Beverage

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
03-11-2012, 03:51 PM
(03-11-2012 03:24 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Interesting how the lasers seem to be hitting a wall 30 feet away from the camera, instead of dimming imperceptibly into the distance like, you know, lasers actually do. Drinking Beverage
How though??? I understand what you are saying... are you implying that they have a wall in the sky???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-11-2012, 04:05 PM
The very first moving object is almost certainly a satellite, the second a high-altitude aircraft.

As an amateur astronomer, I have a great deal of night sky watching experience.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-11-2012, 04:28 PM
(03-11-2012 03:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 03:24 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Interesting how the lasers seem to be hitting a wall 30 feet away from the camera, instead of dimming imperceptibly into the distance like, you know, lasers actually do. Drinking Beverage
How though??? I understand what you are saying... are you implying that they have a wall in the sky???
I'm implying it's a mix of footage of satellites and airplanes with potentially some crappy Adobe Aftereffects work to make it spookier.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
03-11-2012, 04:38 PM
(03-11-2012 04:28 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 03:51 PM)bemore Wrote:  How though??? I understand what you are saying... are you implying that they have a wall in the sky???
I'm implying it's a mix of footage of satellites and airplanes with potentially some crappy Adobe Aftereffects work to make it spookier.
Yup, My thoughts are that they projected the footage of airplanes or simply the night sky on a projection screen or wall of some sort.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
03-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Thought I would get a reference. This is what a laser light looks like and how it tapers off in the night sky.

(Btw I know I may believe is some things that others dont, however on this thread I have no real information and im just questioning theories, thats all)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-11-2012, 04:52 PM
This one has some interesting glare when projected to close objects, pretty much similar to what is in the UFO Video Consider

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Ok yeah, the lasers look different on video than they do in real life. No binocular vision, can't see how far they go.

Anyway, I watched the first video through and everything I saw was pretty definitively either an aircraft or a satellite, except the one in the war zone which was probably a flare obstructed by clouds, or some such.

So what's your "theory"? Or did I just waste ten minutes of my life watching idiots commit felonies (which pointing laser pointers at an aircraft is) and go "ooh" and "ah" at airplanes for nothing?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
03-11-2012, 05:07 PM
(03-11-2012 04:59 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  So what's your "theory"? Or did I just waste ten minutes of my life watching idiots commit felonies (which pointing laser pointers at an aircraft is) and go "ooh" and "ah" at airplanes for nothing?
I havent really got a theory on this one. I would say by the third video I posted (the blue laserlight) that the "glare" that the so called objects gave off could be simulated quite easily.

I dunno if im honest.... thats why im sharing it for opinions Huh

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.