Nightmare Before Christmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2011, 12:36 PM
RE: Nightmare Before Christmas
I love Nightmare Before Christmas. We watch it twice a year... guess when? My kid just watched it this year and loved it too, hurrah!

Sweeny Todd was alright, Corpse Bride is a little bland for me, and Edward Scissor Hands is good, as is Ed Wood. I am looking forwards to the full Frankenweenie as I liked the short. I also really loved his short Vincent. BeetleJuice is classic as well, Sleepy Hollow was ok, and Planet Of The Apes sucked. Big Fish was good, and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory was passable at best. Alice in Wonderland sucked, I look forward to Monsterpocalypse.

Tim Burton is not a one hit wonder but he isn't perfect either.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2011, 05:55 PM
RE: Nightmare Before Christmas
(24-07-2011 12:36 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I love Nightmare Before Christmas. We watch it twice a year... guess when? My kid just watched it this year and loved it too, hurrah!

Sweeny Todd was alright, Corpse Bride is a little bland for me, and Edward Scissor Hands is good, as is Ed Wood. I am looking forwards to the full Frankenweenie as I liked the short. I also really loved his short Vincent. BeetleJuice is classic as well, Sleepy Hollow was ok, and Planet Of The Apes sucked. Big Fish was good, and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory was passable at best. Alice in Wonderland sucked, I look forward to Monsterpocalypse.

Tim Burton is not a one hit wonder but he isn't perfect either.

I loved Nightmare Before Christmas, I remember in highschool one October I was watching my cassette and was so disappointed my VCR ate it! So I had to get the DVD which was well worth it because those shorts of Frankenweenie and Vincent on it were brilliant!

Tim Burton has been good but some things haven't been top notch. Still somebody has to mention his first directed film and the greatness it provided, Pee Wee's Big Adventure!! That was the 1st/2nd DVD I ever got, mostly as a joke from my brother but it really is a funny goofball movie to look back at!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply