Nine Inch Nails

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Nine Inch Nails
I've been a fan of Nine Inch Nails since 2002, and have attended 3 Nine Inch Nails concerts. Pretty Hate Machine, The Downward Spiral and The Fragile are currently my most favorite Nine Inch Nails albums. I also enjoyed Hesitation Marks, as it was sort of like With Teeth in some ways.

I suppose that I'd also start this thread off with the Woodstock 1994 performance, as its 20th anniversary had passed on August 13, 2014. Smile

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Kris's post
16-10-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Nine Inch Nails
Head Like a Hole is a favorite of mine.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
16-10-2014, 05:01 AM
March of the Pigs.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
16-10-2014, 06:01 AM
March of the Pigs is probably my favorite song by NIN. Dead Souls is probably a close second.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
16-10-2014, 06:06 AM
I've just realised I'm missing my NIN mp3's from my hard disk along with other stuff. There's an instrumental I love that ends with marching feet but I can't ever remember what it's called. It sends chills down my spine. I'm going to have to dig out my external hard disks now.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
16-12-2014, 07:40 PM
(16-10-2014 06:06 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've just realised I'm missing my NIN mp3's from my hard disk along with other stuff. There's an instrumental I love that ends with marching feet but I can't ever remember what it's called. It sends chills down my spine. I'm going to have to dig out my external hard disks now.

The only instrumental I can think of is A Warm Place (which I love), but I don't remember anything about marching feet.