Nishi's I'm bored what should I watch on Netflix thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Nishi's I'm bored what should I watch on Netflix thread.
I signed up to Netflix but the content in Australia was worthless so I immediately quit. They had a first month free thing going. They don't even have The big bang theory.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 01:09 AM
Girly is much better at this than you are CommonS. But I'll just say this: I'm not old. So why should I know random old bands?
Nor am I young, so I don't know the new stuff either. All I know is that discovering new music is beautiful.
11-03-2016, 04:48 PM
RIP Keith Emerson.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-03-2016, 07:21 PM
God's Not Dead and then War Room Evil_monster

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
11-03-2016, 07:35 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(miniseries)

The original version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. It's the trilogy and is really good. I plan to watch it again. I watched with English subtitles since I don't speak any other language.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Yes, my testosterone has always been low but I got a script.

#sigh
12-03-2016, 03:44 PM
(11-03-2016 01:09 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Girly is much better at this than you are CommonS. But I'll just say this: I'm not old. So why should I know random old bands?
Nor am I young, so I don't know the new stuff either. All I know is that discovering new music is beautiful.

Weeping

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
12-03-2016, 03:53 PM
(11-03-2016 07:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_(miniseries)

The original version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. It's the trilogy and is really good. I plan to watch it again. I watched with English subtitles since I don't speak any other language.
Thanks I think I've seen them. Though I don't really care to watch Swedish movies as I find the language distracting. It might have been the English ones I saw though. In the end they don't compare to the books. Last time I read them I didn't sleep until I was done with all three.
12-03-2016, 03:55 PM
(12-03-2016 03:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 01:09 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Girly is much better at this than you are CommonS. But I'll just say this: I'm not old. So why should I know random old bands?

Weeping
Awwww. I'm so sorry. And here you are just trying to educate me. And what do you get for your trouble?

A hug.

*Bro-hug, with a pinch of ass grabbing*
12-03-2016, 05:04 PM
(12-03-2016 03:55 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 03:44 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Weeping
Awwww. I'm so sorry. And here you are just trying to educate me. And what do you get for your trouble?

A hug.

*Bro-hug, with a pinch of ass grabbing*

[Image: f7552_ORIG-awkward_hug_o.gif]

And on a side note those where not random bands they are rock and roll icons.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post