Nishi's old posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2016, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 06:54 AM by Fireball.)
RE: Nishi's old posts
(04-05-2016 05:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 01:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was just talking to Aliza about that the other day. He was very skilled at not letting anyone know how bad it was.

When he sent me a private message it almost had hints of paranoia. He was very, very concerned that my compliment to him in the accent tag thread had an ulterior motive to it. I'm not sure what ulterior motive I would have had. I assured him that I didn't but he was reluctant to believe me. We went back and forth a few times discussing things and he admitted that he had some huge problems he was working through, stuff that had been with him since childhood. He apologized several times for not being able to accept compliments and I made some jokes about this and that, but really, I could tell he had some dark places in his head.

I wish I had kept up with the private messages

I deleted the messages from him. Is there a way to retrieve them back??

Depending on how often the server is backed up, it is possible that some PMs are recoverable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Nishi's old posts
(04-05-2016 05:57 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 01:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was just talking to Aliza about that the other day. He was very skilled at not letting anyone know how bad it was.

When he sent me a private message it almost had hints of paranoia. He was very, very concerned that my compliment to him in the accent tag thread had an ulterior motive to it. I'm not sure what ulterior motive I would have had. I assured him that I didn't but he was reluctant to believe me. We went back and forth a few times discussing things and he admitted that he had some huge problems he was working through, stuff that had been with him since childhood. He apologized several times for not being able to accept compliments and I made some jokes about this and that, but really, I could tell he had some dark places in his head.

I wish I had kept up with the private messages

I deleted the messages from him. Is there a way to retrieve them back??

No

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply