No Agenda show

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 11:19 PM
No Agenda show
Does anyone here listens to the No Agenda show with Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak?
http://www.noagendashow.com/

Those guys talk about many crazy conspiracy theories but several of them have been true (like giving cancer to Chavez and
Lula, media distraction when something really important is about to happen, etc.)...

Interesting podcast for anyone interested in such matters.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
22-02-2012, 12:43 AM
RE: No Agenda show
(21-02-2012 11:19 PM)KVron Wrote:  Does anyone here listens to the No Agenda show with Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak?
http://www.noagendashow.com/

Those guys talk about many crazy conspiracy theories but several of them have been true (like giving cancer to Chavez and
Lula, media distraction when something really important is about to happen, etc.)...

Interesting podcast for anyone interested in such matters.

Lyndon La Rouche (is he still alive?) was very heavy into all manner of conspiracy theories, as was Baudrillard........moon landing, 9/11 etc.
Thanks for the links.Smile
Find all posts by this user
22-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Dolphins schlong ha ha ha ha.

Awsome show, right up my street.

Nice one for sharing Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
22-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah, those two guys document themselves before talking and the show is transmitted live on thursdays and sundays.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]