No, Atheists Don't Have to Show "Respect" for Religion

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-02-2011, 08:36 PM
RE: No, Atheists Don't Have to Show "Respect" for Religion
(15-02-2011 09:20 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  Good solution Trillium...
Mine is a bit more violent: Genocide! Big Grin

You know who else advocated genocide? Wink

j/k

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Oh damn, I thought I had a supporter, enough of those and I could start scamming innocent people out of their money, like some sort of bussiness that sells nothing but false hopes and political ideas... ALMOST EXACTLY like a religion!
16-02-2011, 09:28 PM

Why am I not allowed to ask hard questions? I think a creator would be proud of a creation that strives to understand the world around it and learn and grow, not to mention never say die when it comes to hard questions.

But then I forgot that Christianity is an abusive relationship. You displease God, he gets angry and smites the living fuck out of your people (sometimes all of humanity), then he tells you he forgives you for your sins. Rinse and repeat as needed.
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Actually, the only reason he can forgive us is because some peoples murdered his son. Now that is a caring father! Huh

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
17-02-2011, 03:36 AM
Well if those people hadn't murdered his son, then his son would've remained on this horrid ball of dirt that he sent all of us to because we suck. Of course he's glad his son was murdered it got him out of hell before he was consumed by the thoughts of people.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.