No Blood for God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: No Blood for God
Please shoot me a note on the outcome of this, OK ? I do steal a goat from the neighbor's every Sunday to sacrifice. If the gods make another arrangement I'll just have to go to Plan B.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2015, 05:15 PM
(22-11-2015 04:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Please shoot me a note on the outcome of this, OK ? I do steal a goat from the neighbor's every Sunday to sacrifice. If the gods make another arrangement I'll just have to go to Plan B.
Stealing is wrong. Sacrifice is to be of the bindings of greed and sin of the flesh in order for one to attain true freedom and significance under God. Sabbath is Saturday according to those that can comprehend what they read. Really, as long as one rests in the word of God in some way at least once a week then they are honoring the Sabbath and God.

Not really debating, just talking.
22-11-2015, 05:52 PM
(22-11-2015 05:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 04:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Please shoot me a note on the outcome of this, OK ? I do steal a goat from the neighbor's every Sunday to sacrifice. If the gods make another arrangement I'll just have to go to Plan B.
Stealing is wrong. Sacrifice is to be of the bindings of greed and sin of the flesh in order for one to attain true freedom and significance under God. Sabbath is Saturday according to those that can comprehend what they read. Really, as long as one rests in the word of God in some way at least once a week then they are honoring the Sabbath and God.

No. Just babbling, as per your usual.
Grow a sense of humor pops,
and get lost.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-11-2015, 08:35 PM
(22-11-2015 05:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-11-2015 05:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Stealing is wrong. Sacrifice is to be of the bindings of greed and sin of the flesh in order for one to attain true freedom and significance under God. Sabbath is Saturday according to those that can comprehend what they read. Really, as long as one rests in the word of God in some way at least once a week then they are honoring the Sabbath and God.

No. Just babbling, as per your usual.
Grow a sense of humor pops,
and get lost.
Lol
23-11-2015, 09:12 AM
In religion, war and terrorism spilling blood for God is righteous... Maybe we can erode that value a little bit.
23-11-2015, 09:22 AM
(22-11-2015 02:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wars based on the direction of God in this day are from deceit, and misdirection,and not of the direction of God. I don't personally think that any wars after the Torah where really motivated by God, but by greed of man. The wars in the Torah may even be wrongly justified to some extent.

Try justifying just one of them.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
26-11-2015, 11:11 AM
On Thanksgiving take a moment to thank ourselves and those around us and end the divides caused by religion Thumbsup
26-11-2015, 03:16 PM
(26-11-2015 11:11 AM)GoatKing Wrote:  On Thanksgiving take a moment to thank ourselves and those around us and end the divides caused by religion Thumbsup

No, I like my divides.