No Clinton Concession Speech Yet.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: No Clinton Concession Speech Yet.
(09-11-2016 08:37 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 08:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  She's busy packing her bags Wink

Didn't know you could bring your things to jail. Is that a perk of being rich?

People bring all sorts of things into jail. We once had a lady try to smuggle her pet parakeet by sealing it in a Ziploc bag and hiding it in her vagina.

The bird didn't make it.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 09:25 AM
Lets see if trump has her arrested and thrown in jail like he promised. This will be his first failure as the right's bully leader.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-11-2016, 09:29 AM
(09-11-2016 09:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Lets see if trump has her arrested and thrown in jail like he promised. This will be his first failure as the right's bully leader.

During his speech he seemed to make a shift and be putting on the humble winner face in regards to his comments on Hillary, which makes sense given that he no longer has to worry so much about impressing the voters and instead has to start buttering up the Democratic portion of the House and Senate.

'Murican Canadian
09-11-2016, 09:34 AM
(09-11-2016 09:25 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Lets see if trump has her arrested and thrown in jail like he promised. This will be his first failure as the right's bully leader.

Well the FBI is still investigating the clinton foundation. And if obama is out and republicans one the house and the senate, expect it. Also don't say trump is going to fail it doing something, cause he tends to do the opposite

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 09:38 AM
(09-11-2016 09:34 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Well the FBI is still investigating the clinton foundation. And if obama is out and republicans one the house and the senate, expect it. Also don't say trump is going to fail it doing something, cause he tends to do the opposite

If trump (I refuse to capitalize his name) has her put in jail there will be hell to pay one way or another.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-11-2016, 09:45 AM
I would be genuinely surprised if Obama didn't pardon her on his last day in office.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-11-2016, 09:46 AM
(09-11-2016 09:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 09:34 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well the FBI is still investigating the clinton foundation. And if obama is out and republicans one the house and the senate, expect it. Also don't say trump is going to fail it doing something, cause he tends to do the opposite

If trump (I refuse to capitalize his name) has her put in jail there will be hell to pay one way or another.

Trust me no one will care.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 09:50 AM
(09-11-2016 09:45 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
I would be genuinely surprised if Obama didn't pardon her on his last day in office.

That would be a double edged sword. You don't need a pardon if you stick to the story that you didn't do anything wrong. Then again if this is it, and her next step is to fade away and retire, then I guess the supposed wrath of Trump is the only thing that might impede with that. Political obstacles are no longer relevant.

'Murican Canadian
09-11-2016, 10:01 AM
She will be speaking soon.
09-11-2016, 10:09 AM
(09-11-2016 09:45 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I would be genuinely surprised if Obama didn't pardon her on his last day in office.
Pardon her for what? The only thing she's been found guilty of is not using good judgment regarding her email.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post