No Comfort from Ray. (Banana Man)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 10:53 AM
RE: No Comfort from Ray. (Banana Man)
Another thing he is always dose that make my eyes twitch like a pair of dice in a game of trouble, is when he states he's not a Christian. He hates religion. Then in the next breath he'll tell how the christian bible is the way to go. And subscribes to the christian god. He relays on his that audience to be stupid. His debating skills are horrid. He speaks as if reading off a script, and will not break from it. His method of catching people off guard is dishonest.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
28-04-2015, 01:49 PM
(25-04-2015 12:25 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  If you lie. You’re a liar.

If you Steal. You’re a thief

If you look at a woman with Lust. Then you’re a Rapist!

Therefore god.

After I whipped the blood from my nose every time I hear this. I realizing it this is popping up in many other arguments now. Seeing how I feel it my come to my door step someday. I would like to hear people ideas for a good rebuttal?

I would tell them that it reminds me of a joke:

I occasionally play basketball with my buddies, no one calls me a basketball player. I mow my lawn once a week, and no one calls me a landscaper. But, man, I get drunk and give one blow job and I never hear the end of it.

I'd ask them if Jesus is more like blow jobs than basketballs.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
28-07-2015, 02:40 PM

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
29-07-2015, 12:13 AM
He also goes after people aggressively, and picks soft targets - if you're e.g. some clueless college kid and an aggressive shithead is standing there shoving a microphone in your face and shouting "DO YOU THINK IT'S RIGHT TO KILL BABIES?" of course you're gonna stutter. And IIRC he's been accused of editing his video interviews. I've got a friend who constantly posts his shit to facebook so I've had the misfortune to watch a couple.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-07-2015, 06:31 AM
The only good thing is that it seems a ton of xtians also think he is a joke.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
01-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Why?!

01-09-2015, 02:30 PM
Had to stop in the 16th minute.

What an asshat. He'd better pray really hard that he never comes up to me on the street with those stupid-ass questions and false equivalences.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-09-2015, 02:54 PM

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
01-09-2015, 03:08 PM
I hate ray comfort almost as much as I do sye ten or ken ham.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
01-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Heh, I finished watching it, after all. Ray Comfort is also an asshat. He needs to go back to fondling bananas.

Time to start on the "Atheists Watch" video; I have just enough time before my 5PM meeting.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson